Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 9
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 9
I haven't really downloaded any in a long time, heh.

I tried WINmx but imo it totally blows.

Opinions?

Sponsored Links
▼ Sponsored Links ▼ ▲ Sponsored Links ▲
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 7,204
Likes: 11
Community Owner
Community Owner
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 7,204
Likes: 11
I like Kazaa Lite smile ...


Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 574
Likes: 1
C
UGN GFX Whore
UGN GFX Whore
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 574
Likes: 1
I too use Kazaa Lite.

Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 9
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 9
Thanks - I'll give it a try. Gizmo, did you see my application sir? laugh

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,041
I
UGN Elite Poster
UGN Elite Poster
I Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,041
I use winmx, and i like it a lot. I won't go near the kazaa network. Too many [censored] kiddies sharing virii.

sum

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 730
UGN Supporter
UGN Supporter
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 730
I use kazaa light... ive never had a virus prblem with it, Ive had more viruses in my inbox on outlook than from anything else.


2 people can keep a secret as long as one is dead
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 574
Likes: 1
C
UGN GFX Whore
UGN GFX Whore
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 574
Likes: 1
i haven't had a problem with virii on kazaa, but i have only been downloading mp3's and the occaisional video. I think there are a few out there that look like mp3's and stuff, but i haven't gotten infected or i don't know it at least.

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 7,204
Likes: 11
Community Owner
Community Owner
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 7,204
Likes: 11
No matter where you go, if you can download programs you will have virus kiddies.


Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner

Link Copied to Clipboard
Member Spotlight
Gremelin
Gremelin
Portland, OR; USA
Posts: 7,204
Joined: February 2002
Forum Statistics
Forums41
Topics33,839
Posts68,797
Members2,177
Most Online73,244
Nov 9th, 2025
Latest Postings
Top Posters
UGN Security 41,392
Gremelin 7,204
SilentRage 1,273
Ice 1,146
pergesu 1,136
Infinite 1,041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Top Likes Received
Ghost 2
Crime 1
Ice 1
Dartur 1
Cyrez 1
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0