Deprecated: Smarty::_getTemplateId(): Implicitly marking parameter $template as nullable is deprecated, the explicit nullable type must be used instead in /home/undergroundnews/public_html/forum/libs/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1048

Deprecated: Smarty_Internal_Data::getTemplateVars(): Implicitly marking parameter $_ptr as nullable is deprecated, the explicit nullable type must be used instead in /home/undergroundnews/public_html/forum/libs/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_data.php on line 193

Deprecated: Smarty_Internal_Data::_mergeVars(): Implicitly marking parameter $data as nullable is deprecated, the explicit nullable type must be used instead in /home/undergroundnews/public_html/forum/libs/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_data.php on line 203

Deprecated: Smarty_Internal_Template::__construct(): Implicitly marking parameter $_parent as nullable is deprecated, the explicit nullable type must be used instead in /home/undergroundnews/public_html/forum/libs/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php on line 149

Deprecated: Smarty_Resource::source(): Implicitly marking parameter $_template as nullable is deprecated, the explicit nullable type must be used instead in /home/undergroundnews/public_html/forum/libs/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_resource.php on line 175

Deprecated: Smarty_Resource::source(): Implicitly marking parameter $smarty as nullable is deprecated, the explicit nullable type must be used instead in /home/undergroundnews/public_html/forum/libs/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_resource.php on line 175

Deprecated: Smarty_Resource::populate(): Implicitly marking parameter $_template as nullable is deprecated, the explicit nullable type must be used instead in /home/undergroundnews/public_html/forum/libs/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_resource.php on line 199

Deprecated: Smarty_Template_Source::load(): Implicitly marking parameter $_template as nullable is deprecated, the explicit nullable type must be used instead in /home/undergroundnews/public_html/forum/libs/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_template_source.php on line 158

Deprecated: Smarty_Template_Source::load(): Implicitly marking parameter $smarty as nullable is deprecated, the explicit nullable type must be used instead in /home/undergroundnews/public_html/forum/libs/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_template_source.php on line 158

Deprecated: Smarty_Internal_Resource_File::populate(): Implicitly marking parameter $_template as nullable is deprecated, the explicit nullable type must be used instead in /home/undergroundnews/public_html/forum/libs/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_resource_file.php on line 28

Deprecated: Smarty_Internal_Resource_File::buildFilepath(): Implicitly marking parameter $_template as nullable is deprecated, the explicit nullable type must be used instead in /home/undergroundnews/public_html/forum/libs/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_resource_file.php on line 101
��<�r7��ͧ@�J$�4~��R��lgmGkÙ›K�R*p$!� � )�I���+�+\�{l��äº���pH��E:��c��F����� W8�:dd�|�<���`<(�����$�؈_ �b|�*�G�-�a�gv "��%΄F��A9V#��c �}��tP�O��c��C���ce�@�ڼ�v��1�V�+���D�[���K�\��>��KN,���rÆœ8�ꚜ�(�Ù¦Y�4�>����B��w�d�)w��pÅ©gI�zlP;$>��~�'��b�� %s}��eW�#�ybV�����(��7O�l�GH�<�8:��*S��zO����J��]D�K�,:R,�s���Z����8��,�^��RE|+.�<�'����%��#�mSR&(9P�w(6�#)����� 'cP���yE�"�9�<��Ã����8����8·G8��C� �ǚ�s�Ҩ �m����H�m��7��~�4�J�W쓉�������9�{���*9o��{NXw����&0u! Y���j�%��1;��s�>ui{�Z���`k*�0\��������[Ûº00zu�=���ٺO�[:�� ܀�U�B�=vN�]+���:�"R~n����Z�������#;i��T����m��Hi���R�P�JaMy[�[�r���A|�r �;c��K���Zy{D:�nxu�مd�*2��(� ���P>"�����i���\���C�\��TD��r��PD��Q�Pxe� ��*T8����OB��= @��`����' ���42�Y1�� B#���rS���e�D��6W�VK0֜���5X�V�u�!b�����z��L͸�t����u%c�\�i���]IOß—~��u0���O�TT�A�R�To�D7P�Ɔ���7�A���4z�fs{��S��׫���y�]m��^�^��=��LJ`(�oQϫ�|�x �UN��*;~3��ښ �l��h�)@;Õ–��Y���&��������Tz0�����{� �Ft�i4�=�Î� �kc��a"\�p�]�Ѻ<Ò�Ɯ���﹫2�����)�� �X�#BtM&T�!�k2D�l�A*�,�I �W" \�������*s+)OP4�a����ʔ�SST�d�J��C���<#>]�ٙ���BG�K�N�*+�q �9�¼���q)g2W�ܵ�>����E�ZZ/��z߾���ڮmtq�90!"pp� x��)X��lÂ�����G�c4zÍ‚X����PГy�*�Ä���o��L���,��o���f��!��Q)�Hh0�u�HV�/���$���-D��8G�>���_�r�TcM�f9�y�u��r�2�/�%!��r� n*�<6Rie� O�H���˞��/��3-O��������u!�C�J���y'�=hT�O!_(N/�3�XIy�kz�8 �r�+�My��!89� �$�ߔ`å��\�hZ�`q`j 3̇@MM��n ���7]C�"��� nÌŽd�<����o�]���O�\�ɔz1|�(L���xh�j�n�Zm���^��iu�f��n4����Ó�߾|vT��o�Y����k�����C\& ��fiP��۳v���B�C*�&����L�� 8O���ڦ�%Í�?$F���F3�/��Ê�E� �I��B�55`�:E�KJ���J�� �Q�6T����Ԡ�SwS��~ܨ�+-06��ΛY�yċ�[���G C�Qu��V�!�b�CÆ��0�WP$w��g��E^��(Cz��V�a��"6���)�_����7�M���Ì—�8y4B$s����[�w��0ay�/��.|�1i%/1��\� ÄŠnÖ“'�q����OY���M�N�B��-�ե�T8*�*�X^���D9� (O�u��ưl�X���)ݭ�����g|�C�f�T@�l�-� X�Y�l~7��%~�>\�)�����eE��7,�w��y;��І�����)๋��D�����V@��"Ns��D�E�P��夀PO�=N�V ���>�H� �ǎ��ex��`�x0����.l[`��`�����>���eV��8�x�(�h���f�i�^s��4{�w��� p{�{ A��A�%�w+qG�۫3E�5��^�)5�t4��b�;����/aޡ�����ҢS�+f��҂%��r#b�ޑ�&�w��׻iÌ–`�Hir4�����<_m�{�>_!l��p�2�W3@;�rn=�� P�����6��Ë��…P���Xc�@�����6�}É­p������v�Rב��T1��� �=: �,��B��T��y `���&�Kv�����%�/�Z�z��'��Nv���5ͧ��K*�\�P�_8��V'�eR]H)�����Y��-W��I.��_OW���Z���5�y�J�]�D��YÓ����'���I���] ��w ���%�F���H �k��_J�<����~ �E�_+�?eV:��Gk(@���\�l��S�@Ѩ������D��H��=c��~�AX"!��Vi-��� u�o����(�9ga@�C���T��n��j���7������!�6a�~9Xh��F�RBx�x�@'YR�4L�(� �h���^�K��q�^��r�Z�2Û�N�~3�KX3(W�oT�����Ӳ���Z�;m���t`TC�u�/;.ئ����QBu��C>t��-�ĕS,Y��] RĨ3ß�HO��oQ�xs.-�!��ߘ5���Ii����y��&Ñ”^nl ��zl��<��F8���� ���(�}`�B/��aJZ�w����, |��O�ڨ���͌�K �AXj��o�\���q9����sR��̗���>3E�h0����m"�ӧD�'gj �Ll)�M�͇eÙšQ��e��a���.d���$�>�[v�i�k�*�^1�!�[�]=�#���6 �0.�~>� QQ.����eh X-���J�� ��$wNb�Í�u�Z?����\2��$�{�Z���K�D�i�)S"䎴U�����S�[TӜ��ڇܦ��v �p�VU��Tq�Lc/�I~S���Ҿ���4�����~�1d��;���� .�\$nY��Ʊ���h�D��Ʋ�+/ݓ���N-��6wm4Ͷ���E��y�9ß��҃7[�҃uV$��a,�� �����M�Hy�}���F��n#Po�� $�]��5Û�%w�k���`�-��f�+ͽ�H���,�klqDÈ�x��GhC�ab��h����J�'��.�A6l����e\K75)�X��4ß�4t���^��Z��M��Zi����j��U#�_�4 EY����{�j������PGL��\���O��O�3�'�,]ͭ�Lb&1�PJ�cXÑ£Ou[<��[u��k4o9}���v�ۆ�����BX5�!�P��x�8�:���bl�i�hK�-�ڒoM[X�k���f�Ϭ�( ���LB�D��2�,a�D]��?�b7�7IF�ͣ� �q��*H�_w��c��w�����o ��B��5���� ��`��Mi;�TPh����ʘ��Y20+�Hj-��2ß»�#��b���h�C��7�7_�v��:�k�u}�6곽���Ϋ&�TD�}H��'��?�Di��FX6�V�.'�ۣ���m�K�9�W�:�D&'`���6�bXC�z�Z/e�����_7���?Y��:�%g�(�Z�Z7��V/��t�Y\A4k��d}�N�%�F��譀7�"x�{��uV��ܠ~X��i]c�r�|����\�/tO��OG�qXo6Q��u.`Q�W�FLI/�׫�VF��ǜ��-]��"��M�W�tPÚŒ ��)A��pA�?E���ej�V�D���ނ�"�%na/M�Q�EG��–hν,ە�F�>��ڿ�x�.~�Hh�cvAg�e�@m �������������������%�W��b-[r�*�c��d3�i������a��� c;]�;�|�l"��lN���x=� �&*�����C����&F&P�f�Ė'�ٲ/D���c+ ֜� l-��iP�ڲ�<��~>�0�I�vwBb @���@���n�Z$���s�3��/�æ–�צ �1xå’¼e��]�>SX�]Z��8��8�^�O ��`d-y� ��fvc�[u;�� �XOa ��ذ������Hg�>;q��=‡f�`=�s�?����p;�8l�F*���L��� ϵd���9!0r`w��9x�����an��{���̖n��`ze_ �n�Ǒ�ݫ�Lç•����TGr�W����c$J��rO���ٔ ��� *�������8�*AH<:��Qg؆<�!MX"�#8��!0zf� !�m�;���O���V�!Ì����n�e|m/��"æ•™\vJ/~7Í����� �?s��,�/ʲ+�]ؚ�����°>lQ���\[�𸓮yNM!9Õ…Z���A ������(�W����\�9&oc/ISo �O�K���p�k�$x��-T'��Ta��{;&/����/���Җ7��G�� 慟���3��;)u {~�+"9���7����n}�ܢ����^�ǬN�I�f�F�^�6�f�uÚ­6��r�e�����:pҌ�/V@+ԧ��֕�R1_3�|̔�E�.�7(!L�����g_Q�e�g���ܖ�� =�.�-^IH���@$j¢��P�&���[�������l����6-�zXk���^�mի���6�m���t�+�����=z4�,��Í���`���}��ٻ�!����.^/����^É‹i� [�g}��2�'�B�3���:!���ԭ'��A��<��]���}!m��u�"_���'�����U���x � �$�3C��+|��{1�lÄ¢Xs�Yƭ�ا�!2���7���ŅW$���L� �{@��5x�Y*��W����҃Q�A �3�J��>LN����o�f�B�0O�����~Z�u��P���q wV� 72'@��Le8+�\�Yy�@���CGoX{�V.�ө��Ȉd�a��v��z���8M�b�fx_?������O�F������3[