UGN Security
Posted By: hKzKnight Why do you... - 09/02/02 05:29 AM
So, the big question... Why do you use linux? I use to email Eric Raymond back and forth when I was younger... He got me hooked. Ever since then I've been a linux fan. I like how it runs, it's use of ram, how stable it is, the look, the taste (mmm like chicken wtf lol)... Blah blah. So lez hear your story.
Posted By: sinetific Re: Why do you... - 09/02/02 06:19 AM
The power, the fact i like to try new things and its free to try. the fact that its not "mainstream". it's challenging. I like learning new things. *I like to spend hours upon hours reading man pages and editing .conf files. which i should also include im sick in the head* it has that sexy, nity grity, bad boy apeal in an OS that ive always found atractive and microsoft just doesent offer to me.
Posted By: Predator Re: Why do you... - 09/02/02 12:06 PM
open source, stable, you're in control of everything. Need more?
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Why do you... - 09/02/02 01:42 PM
Predator's reasons + efficient
Posted By: Infinite Re: Why do you... - 09/02/02 01:45 PM
I use linux because of all the women I get when I say "Hey baby, wanna watch me rebuild my kernel?"

sum
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Why do you... - 09/02/02 01:57 PM
LOL Sum, that is the best reason so far... LOL. Actully there are some hot chicks who use linux out there, lol saw a few at the world linux expos. :+) oh we all forgot the sexy screen savers in *nix lol
© UGN Security Forum