UGN Security
Posted By: anubis advices on mcsa..and stuff.. - 01/03/08 02:17 PM
I don´t know if this is the right forum..lol..but i have a question...ok i´m working on my b. in comp science...but before that i want to get some certifications so i can start working in the IT world.. and I know they told me its better to get database cert....and before database something else...I think I´m prob going to work on the mcsa...but as far as I have investigated everything is about paying all of this freaking courses..is there any easier way to get at least the mcsa..or database cert.. any advices would be helpful...thanks..
Posted By: Gremelin Re: advices on mcsa..and stuff.. - 01/03/08 06:51 PM
Learn MSSQL and MySQL; then learn PHP to tie in with them. You'll also want to do some focus on XHTML/CSS (VALID!)
Posted By: anubis Re: advices on mcsa..and stuff.. - 01/06/08 10:43 AM
Thank you for your info, I have a lot to read smile can´t wait till I have my bach..hehe
Posted By: anubis Re: advices on mcsa..and stuff.. - 01/06/08 10:43 AM
wink
Posted By: Gremelin Re: advices on mcsa..and stuff.. - 01/06/08 11:59 AM
I have a colleague who're always looking to outsource their work, but we don't know anyone who does MSSQL except the guy who doesn't want to do it lol
Posted By: anubis Re: advices on mcsa..and stuff.. - 01/08/08 02:14 AM
Hi Gizmo, I didn´t get the last part about the MSSQL..hehe..

BTW I have started to look in to learning what you said..(MSSQL, PHP..etc) and probably .net too ... and yes I know I have a lot to read..like I said in my previous post...

thnks for your post.
Posted By: anubis Re: advices on mcsa..and stuff.. - 01/08/08 02:18 AM
I remember that there was this website long time ago that had a lot of files about all of this..but yes that website is gone.. frown
Posted By: Gremelin Re: advices on mcsa..and stuff.. - 01/08/08 08:39 AM
Well, if you're going to go for .net you should drop php and focus on ASP; however you'll have more luck with just php as it's a lot more scaleable.
Posted By: anubis Re: advices on mcsa..and stuff.. - 01/09/08 05:27 AM
i see...thank you again for your advices..i´ll keep u posted how i´m going so far...lol...

smile

Posted By: anubis Re: advices on mcsa..and stuff.. - 01/09/08 05:30 AM
btw i found a lot of good info here... woohoo...

smile
© UGN Security Forum