UGN Security
Parents looking to grab a teenager's attention with a stiff punishment should confiscate their mobile phone.

A study by a top South Korean advertising firm shows that a mobile is one of a Korean teenager's most prized possessions.

Among 13- to 15-year-olds, 77.5 percent said a mobile phone was a "must-have" item, while for those aged 16 to 18 the figure was 76.7 percent, the Cheil Communications survey showed.

"Cell phones are the key to a teenager's social network," said Andy Joohyun Lee, senior researcher at Cheil Communications' Brand Marketing Institute.

Teenagers in Internet-savvy South Korea said they would feel helpless without a mobile, making it impossible to keep in touch with friends and send them text messages and pictures.

The ad agency surveyed 800 consumers in the Seoul area aged between 13 and 49. Three of every four South Koreans have a mobile phone.

Source
How is it that 3/4 South Koreans get cell phones and I don't? frown

And besides, how is it impossible to keep in touch without pictures and text messaging? Learn to talk like a normal person. :rolleyes:
That's like telling a computer geek to get a life and meet people in the ral world and not via the internet...
I guess you're right, I'm sorry. frown

I got a taste of that a few minutes ago - my new RAM module just bit the dust. Scared the crap out of me when the screen just turned off. Kinda freaky when you're used to having something and it just disappears.... I'm still surprised that a country with a Per Capita GDP below the US poverty line can even afford cell phones.
Man, when my son [censored] up, the first thing that is going missing is his cellphone...
Quote:
Originally posted by Gizmo:
Man, when my son [censored] up, the first thing that is going missing is his cellphone...
son? ...someone forget to tell me something, or are we speaking hypothetically here? heh
Gizmo Jr is confirmed to be a boy. wink
Sorry CB you havent been on for me to tell ya. We found out Friday when I went to the doc's for kidney stones that we be having a little Ninja Boy...
yea, life is hectic (and miserable) lately, hopefully I'll catch you on sometime so we can chat icey.

Does lil ninja giz have a name yet? I have some suggestions wink hehehehe
Yes: Gizmo Jr after his daddy. No other names are needed :p
Anthony would be a good middle name. (Guess what my first name is wink )
I know Gizzy's first and last name, what's his middle name?
Gizmo Anthony Jean-Paul the 3rd
you guys are having a baby?
awesome!
this is the first child i guess huh?

congradulations!
guess that puts the gizmo being impotent rumors to rest on the boards huh?

:p j/k
Yes to all of the above laugh
© UGN Security Forum