UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin Posting Rules - 10/02/03 12:51 PM
Access: This is a private post open reply forum. Only news admin's and bbs admin's have posting access.

Guidelines: Post the full story with a link to the original. Include no photos. Do not add extra formatting such as multiple line returns.

Additional Info: All posts will be relayed to the main page, this means that all content must be acceptable for viewing to ANYONE.

Final Thoughts: If you feel that it may be questionable, it is.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Posting Rules - 10/03/03 04:54 AM
Also, an added note, don't use the code or quote tags.
Posted By: Chem Re: Posting Rules - 10/03/03 06:57 AM
Italic, bold and underline tags are still allowed?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Posting Rules - 10/03/03 09:06 AM
I'd rather them not be.

Also, try to post comments about a story seperate from the news story, the news scripts will pull the entire story, comments should be as comments, becides, it'd count towards upping your post counts...
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Posting Rules - 10/03/03 11:03 AM
Be SURE though, #1 need, do not have multiple line returns... They make the page look ugly, if you need to seperate paragraphs, seperate them with one blank line not 2 :x...
Posted By: jonconley Re: Posting Rules - 10/04/03 12:14 AM
/me starts taking notes
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Posting Rules - 10/17/03 06:43 AM
Also, try not to use the following tags in news posts: quote, code
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Posting Rules - 10/26/03 03:16 AM
Good news, after some script modifications smilies are now allowed in posts :x...
Posted By: Sicosis Re: Posting Rules - 01/08/04 03:25 AM
can i put Anarchist Cookbook in HTML on a forum?
Posted By: Defcon Re: Posting Rules - 01/08/04 05:08 AM
Simply put... No, it has no point being on this board.
Posted By: Ghost Re: Posting Rules - 01/08/04 05:27 AM
pc_phreak you really need to read the posting rules or maybe even read other posts on the board.

UGN nukes anarchy

as defcon put it, no you may not post anarchy [censored] on the bbs.
Posted By: §intå× Re: Posting Rules - 01/08/04 05:43 AM
I sent him a P/m
Posted By: weeve Re: Posting Rules - 02/21/04 08:06 PM
nor in depth descriptions of illegal acts, and how they may be done in general. I believe giz said it best "Final Thoughts: If you feel that it may be questionable, it is."

If for some reason you can't feel with the jedi force flows, and you have no idea as to wether it's post worthy or postable...etc..etc. How about coming to the irc, we have little ppl on there most of the time, and I'm sure it would be better dealt with there then taking up space on this post, this forum, or the board itself;/
© UGN Security Forum