UGN Security
Posted By: weeve Leather, handcuffs, and police...O MY! - 02/21/04 07:58 PM
Reuters reported on a story in Berlin, where a German bondage fetishist got so chained up he had to call police to remove his cuffs after he was reduced to waddling around helplessly like a "penguin," authorities said Thursday.
Officers sent to his rescue in the Western city of Aachen told him he should use a specialized establishment rather than practice at home.

Police received no answer from the house until the man appeared at a window and flung out the door keys with his teeth.

On entering, they were confronted by the sight of a heavily-chained man shuffling toward them on his knees with his head bowed, dressed only in shiny black leather and white socks.

"To visualize the appearance of the afflicted party, one would have to imagine a penguin of waist-height waddling with slightly protruding wings," Aachen police said in a statement.

"We thought it was a joke at first," the spokesman said. "But the chains were bound so tight with handcuffs he could hardly move anything apart from his head."

Police released the man using their own handcuff keys. It was not clear how the man became ensnared.

"We suggested in future that he go to places where that sort of thing might cost a bit more, but would definitely be safer for him," the spokesman said.
lol
thank god I dont have that a chain fetish.
Poor fella, must of been so damn embarassing...
Posted By: §intå× Re: Leather, handcuffs, and police...O MY! - 02/22/04 08:19 AM
Look I told them not to let this story out. So what, I like chains. Jesus, make a simple misstake and everyone is a funny guy.
Posted By: weeve Re: Leather, handcuffs, and police...O MY! - 02/23/04 11:25 AM
Fetish are sexi:/ heh

sin be a proud freak damn you!
Posted By: tOrmenta Re: Leather, handcuffs, and police...O MY! - 02/25/04 12:40 AM
elbow fetishes are much safer...
I like handcuffs
The ones that even the person thats cuffed can open. laugh
Posted By: weeve Re: Leather, handcuffs, and police...O MY! - 02/25/04 08:18 AM
what about fuzzy handcuffs?:]
do you mean then fluffy one? or the padded ones?
Posted By: weeve Re: Leather, handcuffs, and police...O MY! - 02/25/04 06:49 PM
fluffy? I mean fuzzy liek pokodot pink, and black:X The kind you see in kinky german films:]

padded makes me think of a straight jack:X
them?
There is no way i am getting handcuffed with pokodot pink and black!!!
Either plain ole handcuffs or nothing!
Posted By: weeve Re: Leather, handcuffs, and police...O MY! - 02/25/04 11:20 PM
heh some people like teh them, but who says your getting handcuffed?:] Any restraint can be sexi, but not many can be colorful, and all furry.

There are weirder fetishes though. Liek torm there talking about elbows:D That feet thing some ppl have:| That's odd. Then there's liek sexi fetishes liek voyeurism. But meh to each their own, you wanna have sex in public go you. If you wanna have sex in airplane that takes guts, heh. We all have fetishes in this world I bet though. I'm a biter:X But that's for another post...maybe.
© UGN Security Forum