UGN Security
Posted By: §intå× Pierce Brosnan Quits Playing James Bond? - 07/29/04 03:35 AM
Actor Pierce Brosnan, who plays James Bond in the movie series, says he will no longer do so. At least, Brosnan told EW.com in an interview, "Bond is another lifetime behind me".

SN also reported a few days ago that Orlando Bloom will be playing a young James Bond in a new movie.

Many believe that this may only be a negotiating tactic. They say fellow Bond actor Sean Connery walked out, and was replaced in one movie, before being brought back for mega moolah.

Source
Orlando Bloom?!?! WTF?!?! He doesn't look anything like Bond.. At least Bond usually has the same hair color...
Yeah, this was in my local newspaper. There is no viable candidate to replace Brosnan, except for Hugh Grant, of course.
Posted By: pergesu Re: Pierce Brosnan Quits Playing James Bond? - 07/31/04 08:49 AM
Red Mage, he doesn't have to have the same hair color. The miracle of hair dye and stage makeup is here to save us. And I don't think there's anybody that can replace Brosnan at this point. Hugh Grant is always a pussy in a "romantic comedy," so there's no way he can be Bond.
Ya I know, that was just the first thing I could think of, but I mean, Orlando Bloom really don't look like bond. He's too....... I don't know, but he just seems different. Even if you were to change his hair color. Haha.. I have every Bond movie ever made, so maybe I'm just too obessed wink
Perg, did you honestly think I was being serious about Hugh Grant? There are dozens of queer actors being mentioned as "the next James Bond." So far I really haven't seen a good one. Hopefully as long as the production is still controlled by the original Bond people we won't have any casting catastrophes.
© UGN Security Forum