UGN Security
Posted By: IceMyst New Photoshop Contest - 01/25/04 02:29 PM
It's that time again kiddies! It's "What can you do to these dumb asses" time. Do what ever you wish to them but only post things that are appropriate, as in no nudity. The innappropriate ones you can e-mail to me icemyst-at-undergroundnews-dot-com
[Linked Image]

Have fun kiddies, I know I will.
Oh and prizes will be determined at a later date or suggest what it could be with submition only. The winner will be decided by everyone here on UGN.
Posted By: monkeytron Re: New Photoshop Contest - 01/26/04 02:31 AM
Do we post our edited pics back here?!
Posted By: IceMyst Re: New Photoshop Contest - 01/26/04 03:11 AM
no you dont. you send them snail-mail to the almighty void that you call a brain. yes you post them on here, where else would you post them? anymore stupid questions and i'm gonna start handing out signs.
Posted By: weeve Re: New Photoshop Contest - 02/23/04 09:17 PM
I'd still be up for this, but I want to know what the prize is:D:X
Posted By: drkmercinary Re: New Photoshop Contest - 10/26/04 03:18 AM
lol my speciality
Um...... what you want them of?????
[Linked Image]
Posted By: drkmercinary Re: New Photoshop Contest - 10/26/04 03:19 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: drkmercinary Re: New Photoshop Contest - 10/26/04 03:19 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Girlie Re: New Photoshop Contest - 10/26/04 04:17 AM
Ya know...you're begining to annoy me, and I'm fairly hard to annoy. This thread is 8 months old, c'mon.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: New Photoshop Contest - 10/26/04 08:23 AM
We don't care about your "past work" our photoshop contests do NOT need shitty examples; either photoshop the person or don't bother responding to the thread.

Also, there are some old threads we allow commenting to HOWEVER it must provide some "ground breaking" knowlege to be added, not "oh that is my specialty, here are some shitty examples, blah blah blah".
Posted By: IceMyst Re: New Photoshop Contest - 10/26/04 12:26 PM
Fark my ex or [censored] off
Posted By: sinetific Re: New Photoshop Contest - 10/28/04 01:49 AM
I dont think that picture needs to be farked. It already looks like to guys about to make out.

Nice copyright infringement on the hitman character there drkmercinary.
Posted By: Ice Re: New Photoshop Contest - 11/02/04 08:37 AM
Quote:
I dont think that picture needs to be farked. It already looks like to guys about to make out.
LOL agreed.
© UGN Security Forum