UGN Security
Posted By: pergesu Woman kills herself so blind sons can see - 03/27/05 02:37 AM
NEW DELHI, India - An Indian woman committed suicide so her two blind sons could receive her eyes and see, a newspaper reported Monday.

But doctors say the chances of success are bleak, The Indian Express reported.

Thirty-seven-year-old Tamizhselvi�s sons, Kumaran, 17, and Kumar, 15, have been blind since birth.

Doctors in the southern city of Chennai say Kumar�s condition cannot be helped with a cornea transplant and also suspect his elder brother does not have a cornea defect.

�We had told the family earlier itself that a corneal transplant was not needed for the younger son,� the Express quoted hospital official G. Seethalakshmi saying.

Source
I should not laugh, but Darwin is hard at work here. This stupid [censored] took her self out to give her sons her eye after a doctor told her it would not help them. LOL ROFLMAO
She's from India, what do u expect? *tries hard not to laugh also*
I just feel sorry for the family. Rather sad. :-(
I feel sad too. it was a waste to do that, even though she had the best of intentions. it's just people need to learn to listen when a doctor says "we cant do that. it's not needed"...
I feel happy. A weak link in the gene pool has been removed.
Posted By: xacex Re: Woman kills herself so blind sons can see - 03/30/05 11:28 PM
before you feel bad, maybe she should've inquired about the probability of her sons actually gaining something from her death/organ donation. smirk
They are blind and in thier teens for christ sakes. This isn't like they have a fatal deases. They have been living this way for minimum 15 years. NOW she decided to take her life so they can see. That is the thinking of an idiot.
© UGN Security Forum