UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin News Staff Needed - 03/25/04 08:37 AM
We have an immediate opening for news staff. The news staff job is fairly simple:

Visit tech news site, relay news, link to original document. All of the news posted to the news threads is relayed to the main pages. Note that an amount of 20 articles minimum per week are required, you may do as many as you wish.

Note that if you expect to be a staff member news is where you begin. Posts in the news forum do increase your post count, so it's a good way to get the numbers up.

If you're interested please be sure you have filled out the application for staff and make a post here and we'll allow your account to post in the news forums.
Posted By: §intå× Re: News Staff Needed - 03/25/04 09:38 AM
No way, who has time for posting news.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: News Staff Needed - 03/25/04 10:17 AM
wink considering you're the onlyone posting it's getting pretty bad, especially since we have 3 news admin's who just stopped posting all of a sudden...
Posted By: Ice Re: News Staff Needed - 03/26/04 02:37 AM
hey, hey.... no need for news staff..
I'll start posting again.. gets boaring after a while thou..
Posted By: Ghost Re: News Staff Needed - 03/26/04 07:33 AM
I wouldnt mind doing some news if you want gizmo.
Posted By: weeve Re: News Staff Needed - 03/26/04 08:05 AM
I'm open to. You know my pda situation, I'm fixing that now, and I've been on lj alot.

I have 10 stories that will get posted once my laptop is up. good ones.
Posted By: Criticalmass Re: News Staff Needed - 03/29/04 03:12 AM
I can help out i run 2 security news portals.

[link edited by IceMyst, please do no link to external sites. thank you] there is one of them right there.
Posted By: Ghost Re: News Staff Needed - 03/29/04 08:31 AM
Is linking to external sites against the rules now, or was he advertising his site?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: News Staff Needed - 03/29/04 10:38 AM
He was blatently advertising his site. Linking to external sites is fine in signatures SO LONG AS you add some intelligence to conversations.
Posted By: Criticalmass Re: News Staff Needed - 03/29/04 12:49 PM
sorry about that. but if you need any help with the news let me know i will help you. that is if you are still wanting news. i got no problem submitting stuff.
© UGN Security Forum