UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin Wanted: PayPhones - 10/25/02 06:43 AM
You know, one thing that I'd love to have to modify and show off at the gathering would be a few (3) payphones.

The payphones would be modifide into normal home phones as well as parts possibly converted into readers dependant on the model.

If anyone has one for free (to donate) or cheap feel free to email me.
Posted By: jonconley Re: Wanted: PayPhones - 10/25/02 06:53 AM
If you can get a payphone and set it up to work as a home phone, you could auction it. Hell, i would be interested.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Wanted: PayPhones - 10/25/02 11:20 PM
<snicker> get me a payphone, some alligator clips, a phone wire and one of those things you use to extend a line and i'll have you one in a few days lol....
Posted By: Moffesto Re: Wanted: PayPhones - 10/26/02 04:27 AM
i could donate alil phone wire smile
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Wanted: PayPhones - 10/26/02 06:21 AM
yeh well i have all the phone wire i need, i'd need the phones lol...
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Wanted: PayPhones - 10/27/02 12:45 AM
why don't you go to a strip mall at midnight, and rip some off the walls, or is the point of this post to convince someone else to do this part for you?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Wanted: PayPhones - 10/27/02 12:55 AM
BS, lets do a review of what follows me when i leave my house...

I walk to 7-11, I see 2 unmarks drive by, then 3 more, then i see the EXACT same 2 that passed me first do it again, this goes on for about a mile...

NOW, if i'm rippin a payphone off of a wall I think that theid notice...
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Wanted: PayPhones - 10/27/02 07:30 PM
ahh, i'm glad to know that my tax dollars go to paying for undercovers to follow gizmo around.
Posted By: Defcon Re: Wanted: PayPhones - 10/27/02 07:35 PM
I could probably look around my area and find one or two, I just need to figure out how they are physically attached to the wall... andI will try to work my magic smile
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Wanted: PayPhones - 10/28/02 10:12 AM
No, good to know your tax dollars are going to having undercovers follow me to 7-11 and back lol...

Defcon, search yahoo "How to steal a payphone" lol, you'll find a few texts describing how to rip them off a wall... All else fails find somoene with a truck and a large rope smile ...
© UGN Security Forum