UGN Security
Posted By: paulpierce34 Public domain - 01/11/06 11:15 PM
I'd just like to throw this out to the general masses here. I think that anyone should be able to post what is on his or her mind without being reprimanded. From my understanding, this forum is open for anyone to talk about anything. Closing other people's topics just because they deal with another person's topic that got closed down shouldn't be allowed, in my opinion. It's like a dictatorship, and no one likes another Hitler.

What are you're thoughts here? Do you agree about exercising the First Amendment right we have?
Posted By: frank Re: Public domain - 01/11/06 11:19 PM
well i just tried to start another discourse topic ... where i was actually talking about real discourse ... in debate, about intelligent vs. evolution (something we are debating in a class of mine) and its not showing up ... maybe its an error, maybe stalin is working alongside hitler ....
Posted By: paulpierce34 Re: Public domain - 01/11/06 11:21 PM
that's strange frank. i had a post of mine mysteriously deleted too. perhaps it's just a flaw in the website...

anyway, my opinion on intelligent design is that it should be taught in science classes, but only to show the kids what subjects are NOT science, even though they claim to be. without supporting evidence in that theory, evolution is pretty clearly the way to go.
Posted By: paulpierce34 Re: Public domain - 01/11/06 11:22 PM
*without supporting evidence in the intelligent design theory*

sorry if that was confusing smile
Posted By: frank Re: Public domain - 01/11/06 11:24 PM
i would agree, but then you get down to hickville, and they'll never teach it without preaching ...
Posted By: paulpierce34 Re: Public domain - 01/11/06 11:28 PM
good point. if there could be some way where you could mandante no preaching and enforce my arg for just showing how it's not science...anyone else have ideas?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Public domain - 01/12/06 12:51 AM
Moved to debate
Posted By: Defcon Re: Public domain - 01/13/06 04:39 AM
How is this a debate though, I thought a debate actually required two people :-p

Also to Godwin yourself at the main post is just bad form!
Posted By: Defcon Re: Public domain - 01/13/06 01:47 PM
Couldn't re-edit my post, but I bring up another topic.
Quote:
Closing other people's topics just because they deal with another person's topic that got closed down shouldn't be allowed, in my opinion. It's like a dictatorship, and no one likes another Hitler.
Rather then carefully explain to you for the 25th time that the Gizmo and his staff can do as he please because Gizzy OWNS the site, I'm going to debate your second point.

Last I checked atleast before 1940, people actually liked Hitler. He had legions of followers both in Germany and abroad, charisma, and rebuilt a post-war depression wasteland of a nation into an agricultural and industrial powerhouse. Hell, TIME Magazine also bestowed the honor of Man of the Year to Hitler in 1938.

Yes, I know Hitler turned out to be a psychotic monster, but think of it Bono is also Man of the Year... who knows that the sunglassed singer may be hatching... Das Fourth Reich Baby!
Posted By: §intå× Re: Public domain - 01/14/06 07:25 AM
Hitler brain children

Autovon
VW beatle
Human skin lampshade
New ways to fight wars with less people(tactics still used today)

No one is all bad. Hitler did have some truely awsome ideas. Many came to life. Most people hate him for what he did to the jewish. That is bad, but what he did to his own country I think is just sad.

Water is fairly scarce there because hitler had much of it contaminated when he figured he lost the war. There are stil traps from world war II that kill people every year.
© UGN Security Forum