UGN Security
Posted By: Digital Geek The news section - 11/15/02 09:02 PM
Oky this is just a crazy thought I had, so don't mind me, but I just thought that perhaps it would be better that when you clik to see a news posted on the main site, insted of just reading the article, it would be better also to be able to post a comment regarding the article that would apear in the forum UNDERGROUND/NEWS section.

Just thought that the news forum would be a lot more active that way, and since this is primary a news site perhaps it would be better.

Just my opinion.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: The news section - 11/16/02 07:10 AM
that'd be incorporating the design to the php and i don't feel like doing that...
Posted By: sinetific Re: The news section - 11/29/02 11:30 PM
lol I was just going to suggest the same thing as Digital geek here, when I saw he already had. It would make the site more interesting and interactive. But on the other hand I guess thats why we have a 'news' section in the forums. If we want to express our opinion on an article we can do it there.
Posted By: BackSlash Re: The news section - 11/30/02 04:16 AM
if you see a news article on the front page that you want to comment on, just start a new topic in the news section with a link to the news article. simple enough
© UGN Security Forum