UGN Security
Posted By: EndGame Regards to the Babyfund (Gizmo + IceMyst) - 06/28/05 10:09 AM
awww, cmon folks i wasnt scaming anyone...
if u hadnt deleted the post, you would have seen that i hadnt put in any banking/account details to transfer money to.

i also posted originally in open news, because correct me if im wrong, the fact that u and icey are having a bambino is news for the whole site since the two of u kinda own UGN isnt it?

also, in my defense, instead of posting the sterotypical 'congradulations the two of u we're all so happy for u' topic, i chose a rather humurous (least i thought it was) satirical piece ACTING like i was goign to use all profits to purchase a 'blowup susan deluxe' model...

anywho, once uv read this and everyone else knows im not trying to scam the boards, il trust this'l get deported to the boneyard...

Once again, congradulations on bambino Gizmo jr.
[censored] Italians. Can't you just say baby?
I thought he was from Auz?
Sorry I was on the toilet when I had IceMyst dictate that notice; I just figured that the only people I've ever heard the word "bambino" out of where italian... I've never heard an aussie say anything remotely resembling it before...
Nope, bambino is Italian.
Maybe he is an Italian, we have alot of them here. They kinda all came here after the war, and Australia is really multicultured so its possible.

hehehe this dictating is what I was talking about when I said humour
roflmao irl!
geez, whats the fixation on 'bambino'?!?

in australian, but prior to the post i was eating spaghetti bolonaise laugh
sorry, kinda got carried away in the moment :p

Arctic Warrior, u from aus too huh?
post ur location on the UGN map
heres some more information about the membermap btw: LINK
© UGN Security Forum