UGN Security
Posted By: Deviation187 Merry Christmas - 12/25/02 01:32 AM
Id like to wish everyone here at UGN a Merry Christmas whether your spending it with family, friends, with your bf/gf or alone. dont matter, have a good one. anyone is welcome to reply smile laugh :p
Posted By: Digital Geek Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/02 01:37 AM
Yey, Merry Christmas to all of you !!! I just spend mine, at a preety cool party !!! It looks like a good Christmas on this part of the globe, so do tell how it will be on your side ! laugh
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/02 01:39 AM
[Linked Image]

Merry [censored] christmas, and a bah humbug.
Posted By: Ice Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/02 01:41 AM
lol Giz = ) Se sure looks like hes in the christmans Spririt = )
Anyways Merry Christmas also = )
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/02 01:43 AM
hah, dats the spirit :p
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/02 09:14 AM
well its finally christmas here!
Posted By: Ice Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/02 10:08 AM
all ready opened my presents about 10 hours ago heheh
Posted By: Mornse Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/02 08:54 PM
What did everyone get for Christmas? I got a Panasonic MP3-CD player, some cd's, money, boxers, books, the usual stuff.
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/02 11:15 PM
i got a massage chair for when i'm on the computer.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Merry Christmas - 12/26/02 12:10 AM
I got a package of liccorace and a $10 gift cert for Hollywood Video, [censored] up thing is that there are no hollywood video's around my house lol...
Posted By: ohfuk Re: Merry Christmas - 12/26/02 05:39 AM
i got a sweater and a yo yo, and i already broke the yo yo
Posted By: Curse Re: Merry Christmas - 12/26/02 06:23 AM
I got a Camoflage shirt and hat (I don't wear hats :/)... I also got and elite Multi-Tool, one hand opening pocket knife, and a Bass Equalizer pedal...
Posted By: Moffesto Re: Merry Christmas - 12/26/02 06:36 AM
merry christmas brothas.

I got me a can of air, headphones, lil pocket usb drive (pretty nice), old spice body spray, few dvds, cd-rs, wrist watch and my girlfriend wink she came with another bottle of cologne.

+ like 400$ worth in certifercates to random places from family members.
Posted By: $500,000 Bentley Re: Merry Christmas - 12/26/02 05:16 PM
merry xmas!!!
Posted By: unreal Re: Merry Christmas - 12/26/02 05:55 PM
I got one of those pocket USB drives too...pretty spiffy. Also got a clock that adjusts itself to the atomic clock, and a leather jacket that is exactly the same kind that I had bought not 3 weeks earlier. That's going to be returned for a new watch...
Posted By: Asteos Re: Merry Christmas - 12/26/02 06:13 PM
I got a lot of candy. I got a galileo thermometer, but broke it less than 5 minutes out of the box. Those things are so fragile. My favorite gift, sad enough, is the blacklight. I've been waiting a while to get one of those.
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: Merry Christmas - 12/27/02 12:08 AM
I got my graphics card finally, two computer games, cologne, Dumb and Dumber on DVD always wanted that movie. two 50pck cdr spindle cases, money, twas a good christmas.
Posted By: Drake Re: Merry Christmas - 12/27/02 05:01 AM
Got a snowboard, cell phone (blagh), a couple metallica cd's, some checks from random people, and... i spent the night at a friend's and stole a shirt in the morning, so i guess that counts as a gift, lol
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: Merry Christmas - 12/27/02 05:16 AM
lol, sounds like fun, which metallica ones? loooove metallica, kix azz
Posted By: Moffesto Re: Merry Christmas - 12/27/02 06:52 AM
metallica [censored] rules.

I got my 3rd damn copy of blink182; enima of the state cd. the first one i used and used and abused and the second one i lost in my car wreck months back. Im going to keep this one in the case....
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Merry Christmas - 12/28/02 02:37 AM
Metallica is a bunch of pussies, their music sucks, and their a bunch of jack asses in real life. Go talk to some of the people they sued and attempted to sue, oh wait, i'm one!
Posted By: jonconley Re: Merry Christmas - 12/28/02 03:11 AM
Lars is the 3rd person I would kill. After love and durst. Probably sue me for saying that. Little hypocritical [censored]. BTW I got:

100 Blank CDs
125$ for first Cert Test
$20 Starbucks Cert (Chai Tea Mix)
50$ B&N cert (Mitnick - Art of Deception)
CatchPhrase (addictive game)
Cell Phone
Chocolate Covered Expresso Beans
CK Be Cologne
Dress Shirts (10+)
Godfather DVD Box Set
Kurt Cobain Journal (Courtney Sucks)
NIN - The Fragile TShirt
NIN - Closure Double-VHS
Pajama Pants
Remote Control Car (Tiny and cats love it)
Risk (Best Board Game behind chess)
Satin Boxers
Slippers
Sweater
Twin Peaks Pilot DVD Import

Just realize I have my parents, my 18yr old brother, my 2 sets of grandparents, my gf, my gf's family, and my big sister(actually sam's sister) that all buy presents for me. So I got really lucky. Fleshy came out pretty lucky too.

All I can remember right now. BTW MP3 CD and those USB Drives kick [censored]. Also snowboard nice gift, looks like fun.

Giz: you better pick something. Ya can't have nothing that fleshy gave me though. She gives good gifts and would be offended. Hi fleshy smile

BTW, if you rich, please check out this and buy it for meh to make my moobies on. I will give you all profits from my first hollywood movie
Posted By: fleshwound Re: Merry Christmas - 12/28/02 04:56 AM
wow jonathon, you got some awesome stuff... that twin peaks pilot dvd is the best thing on your list! hehehe.. i'm kidding. i'm only saying that because i bought it for him smile

since my birthday was 3 days before christmas, i'll list my presents from that too!!

a shirt from the movie "monty python and the quest for the holy grail" the shirt is of the black night and he's saying "merely a flesh wound! come back here and i'll bite your kneecaps off!" (that's where i got the nick flehwound from. hehehe)
a sweet [censored] laptop (which i'm using right now)
"i feel you" depeche mode single
starbucks gift card
a new cell phone
a framed pic of audrey hepburn from breakfast at tiffanys
new grey sweater
new shirts
a blue sweater
a silver cross with a black stone in the middle (my favorite thing by the way!!)
2 inuyasha DVDs
new depeche mode DVD
2 depeche mode books
enjoy the silence, never let me down again, only when i lose myself depeche mode singles
a street sign that says Depeche Mode St.
a cute blue spikey bracelet
cuddly pajamas!
a shirt that says "i'm the girl your parents warned you about"
these uber cool arm thingys. kinda hard to explain, i'll take a pic with em on sometime though!

that's all i can think of for now! yaaaay! i had a really great christmas. and yes jonathon, i know i give awesome presents! hehehe.. i love to spoil you!!! 9 of his presents were from me smile and he's the one that bought me the coolest cross necklace ever!!! and he's so sweet, he even got me inuyasha dvds, even though he doesn't like them!
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Merry Christmas - 12/28/02 11:32 PM
B&N ? Barnes & Noble? I'll take that :x...
Posted By: AlienTerror Re: Merry Christmas - 12/29/02 05:24 PM
I got a harddrive and alot of small stuff=
© UGN Security Forum