UGN Security
Posted By: Chem Semen Warriors Of New Guinea - 04/16/03 05:36 PM
I was hesitant to post this article, especially while less stupid ones are still active... click Here
stupid
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Semen Warriors Of New Guinea - 04/16/03 05:47 PM
ok, I couldn't finish the article, my overactive imagination made me wanna barf. I'll let somebody else close or delete this topic since I've done my badness for the month.

But one thing is for sure, if this was my board I'd kick the [censored] out of you.
Posted By: Infinite Re: Semen Warriors Of New Guinea - 04/16/03 06:18 PM
I'm not even gonna read that.

Chem, why the [censored] do you post the most retarded [censored] no one cares about? Go find a forums for morons to talk about the [censored] you like and keep it the [censored] out of here. Pull your head out of your [censored] and notice what type of forum UGN is. I know it says off-topic, but use your headfor christ's sake.

I'd close this, but I only mod gereral and newbies =(

Infinite
Posted By: Chem Re: Semen Warriors Of New Guinea - 04/16/03 07:19 PM
I simply read somethingawful.com, and Im fully aware of how goddamn stupid this is, I posted it because its so goddamn stupid,
Hell, I invite a mod to close this, theirs nothing worth talking about that has to do with this.
Posted By: Infinite Re: Semen Warriors Of New Guinea - 04/16/03 07:29 PM
Quote:
Hell, I invite a mod to close this, theirs nothing worth talking about that has to do with this.
THEN DON'T [censored] POST IT!

Infinite
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Semen Warriors Of New Guinea - 04/16/03 08:06 PM
OOh, I can close it!
© UGN Security Forum