UGN Security
Posted By: black^Pimp Personals Scripts - 04/28/03 07:01 PM
I'd like to know your opinion about the best personals script in the web, which ones do you know, resources etc...
Posted By: dashocker Re: Personals Scripts - 04/28/03 10:00 PM
Your going to have to be more specific. PERL scripts, JavaSCRIPTS, mIRC scripts, etc? Or maybe a script to run a PERSONAL AD? See what I mean?
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Personals Scripts - 04/30/03 07:27 AM
Yeah i gotcha dash, but i thought that'd be understood, anyway it should be a PERL/CGI/PHP personals script..

And yeah, i need it to run a dating website...

Can you guys help me out now../
Posted By: pergesu Re: Personals Scripts - 04/30/03 10:09 PM
You could actually write your own, and I don't think it'd be that difficult. Depends on all the features you want. If it's just storing info and pictures, and maybe voting on pics and stuff, that's easy. I don't know exactly what you want, but it really wouldn't be that hard. I could write you one with everything you want, either in PHP or JSP, for some dough
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Personals Scripts - 04/30/03 10:35 PM
I can't write anything for you bp lol I know perg can but PHP is a good choice as well JSP, just kinda more common these days. PERL (16 yr old programming language) is pretty cool but I think there isn't so much use for it these days as it use to. Also on side note I've seen a few things out there making use of XML, looking kinda c00.
Posted By: pergesu Re: Personals Scripts - 04/30/03 11:11 PM
Speaking of XML, I could even write something which will export some info the XML format so other sites can syndicate it if you want...
Posted By: pergesu Re: Personals Scripts - 05/01/03 12:09 AM
Shoulda done this earlier. Moved to Web Design
© UGN Security Forum