UGN Security
Posted By: crasy find out about someone - 01/11/05 04:12 AM
i dont know if this is legal or not i want to find information about some one about were they live their phone numbers email adress and other info without spending money is it legal and if so what website and i already googled it and i found crapy search engines
Posted By: IceMyst Re: find out about someone - 01/11/05 05:24 AM
yellowpages.com is the only legal and free way of finding info on people...
Posted By: Gremelin Re: find out about someone - 01/11/05 05:56 AM
Chazman, you could always hire a PI, or throw all your money at me... wink
Posted By: crasy Re: find out about someone - 01/11/05 07:42 AM
heheh thx ice myst
and lol gizmo but those guys cost alot
Posted By: Defcon Re: find out about someone - 01/11/05 07:55 AM
So, why are you complaining about the cost Chazman, you were offering pretty big bling when it came to getting the information on your stolen laptop back. Come on richboy, you telling me that you'd pay $4000 for one of us to track down your laptop and hack it, but you won't pay for a PI. Cheap Yuppie Duchebag.
Posted By: crasy Re: find out about someone - 01/11/05 08:01 AM
it is about the same thing i am going to find alot about this peroson and get my pc back with nice means wink wink your were right it was some one i thought i knew but i realy dont
i wana know and find some things about this person so i can make there lives a ... well u get the piture
Posted By: Defcon Re: find out about someone - 01/11/05 08:24 AM
So you can do something either stupid or illegal to someone and publicly announce it on our bulliten board, good one swifty. If any putz could read between the lines and see that you are a flaming asshat with no brains but a phat stack of cash.

I think the key issue is that you are a stupid kid who is trying to make themselves feel cool. You think that crying to us "Big Bad Hackers" and trying to learn "the trade" that you are gonna earn street cred and respect. I can tell you this, you better just tell your parents you're a stupid duchebag for getting your laptop stolen and all your out of date textfiles and adult content are on the hard drive. I bet it saddens your parents that thier son is a retarded fudgepacker, richboy learn to use google and leave us the [censored] alone.

Chazman you indeed suck balls.
Posted By: unreal Re: find out about someone - 01/11/05 08:37 AM
Crasy, you were banned prior to this on another nickname, no?

Well, I'm going to do something to fix this. I will personally close every thread you start from here on out. If you post in a thread and make a toolbag of yourself, I will delete your post in that thread, regardless of who started it or any content. That should give you enough incentive to leave on your own accord.

See you around, champ.
© UGN Security Forum