UGN Security
Posted By: Ghost What did you get this holiday? - 12/26/04 02:23 AM
What did you get for gifts over this holiday season?

I recieved,
A Coffee Maker
2 Besy Buy gift certificates totaling to $50
$25
Some clothes
Two bags of Ramen wink
Not to mention a ton of stocking stuffers

I'm also going snowboard shopping tomorrow.
Posted By: Girlie Re: What did you get this holiday? - 12/26/04 04:07 AM
Got a sweater from my mom, and a necklace from the babies, and the joy of seeing the excitement on both kids faces when they saw the massive amounts of presents under the tree...I didn't realise how many I had gotten them until I put them under the tree and they filled half of the livingroom...
Posted By: Ice Re: What did you get this holiday? - 12/26/04 09:31 AM
i got

a USB jump Drive
some headphones
$150
1 Sweater
Alot of Candy
Price of Persia: Warrior Within (The New one for Xbox)

And i might get XBox live with some of the money i got so i can finally play with Ghost
Posted By: IceMyst Re: What did you get this holiday? - 12/26/04 09:48 AM
Gizmo got me my favorite poster (modern version of The Lady of Shallot) with a burgandy fabric mat and a beautiful mahogany frame.

2 shirts (one from Gizzy and one from his mom)

then in less than 2 weeks I have my 21st birthday. Pitty I'm having Gizmo's baby. No drinking.
Posted By: Ghost Re: What did you get this holiday? - 12/26/04 10:25 AM
Ice, awesome! Word of advice, definatly DO NOT have numbers in your gamertag.

IceMyst, congratulations on the baby and the birthday. smile
Posted By: Gremelin Re: What did you get this holiday? - 12/26/04 11:41 AM
From Mom: Drink Shaker, Penguin Plush Doll, Surge Protector, dress shirt, keychain, a hoola girl bobble toy (i've been amused with them since i was 3)

From IceMyst: PDA (she threw hers at me and said here, i don't useit), Defcon 12 Ligher, Belkin 64 piece toolkit (when we have the money)

To Mom: Angel Pendent neccolace with saphire

To IceMyst: $300 framed poster and a shirt (for her birthday she got a bunch of sims expansions and the sims double deluxe, but she got these 2 months ago) wink
Posted By: IceMyst Re: What did you get this holiday? - 12/26/04 11:46 AM
hey you said you wanted it and i said merry christmas. and ghost thank you laugh
Posted By: Spyrios Re: What did you get this holiday? - 12/27/04 02:52 AM
Sirius Sattellite Radio
Pee Wee's Playhouse DVD COllection 1 and 2
O'Reilly Google Pocket Guide
Posted By: Gremelin Re: What did you get this holiday? - 12/27/04 09:43 AM
Man, Spyrios got loot :x... I've always wanted one of those satelite radios but i'm one that feels "why dish out a few hundred $$ for a sterio then pay on it monthly" smirk
Posted By: Spyrios Re: What did you get this holiday? - 12/27/04 07:38 PM
Well, I live in virginia, where they have 90% hip hop stations, 2.5% Pop, 2% Country, and .5% of what i listen to. I have an hour to an hour and a half commute to work each way, and nothing sucks more than trying to find something to listen to when all your cd's are played out. So for the cost of a cheap cd a month I have 120 choices of what to listen to, and I also get to stream the music sations to my pc at work. And it only cost me $130 before the $30 rebate for 3 month activation which was $38 so it cost a total $138 smile Look for my review coming soon, lol.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: What did you get this holiday? - 12/27/04 08:27 PM
can't wait to read it (it'd be a service btw)
© UGN Security Forum