UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 11/13/03 05:10 PM
Just a question that I've been woundering about for quite some time...

Where have all of you heard about UGN Security?
What brought you here?
Why did you stay?
What did you expect from joining UGN Security?
Have your expectations changed?
In reply to Gizmo,

I went to "www.copscops.com/", and found you on their list. I was looking for info on comp security.
I liked your rants page, that's why I stayed. I expected to hear a wide range of opinions on tech stuff, and hopefully learn something new. My expectations have not changed.
Posted By: unreal Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 11/14/03 08:14 AM
I dunno where I heard about it. Search engine probably?

I came here because I wanted to "hack" just like most newbies. That outlook didn't last, obviously.

They made me staff, so it was hard to leave. :x
Posted By: Ice Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 11/14/03 08:24 AM
I think i was searching for Hacking news etc,...

Saw this Intresting site = ) It looked awsome. I saw you guys had forums, so i decided to hang around this cool community, then started hanging around at Irc channel.

And i was made a News Moderator = ) I stay here because i have met a lot of cool people and not planning on leaving any time soon = )

I stoped to going to most of the computer related communities accept this one = )
Posted By: ? Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 11/20/03 02:52 PM
I found UGN on the old hackers.com like back in 1999-2000. I stayed cause of the people back then. There were maybe about 300-400 members when I joined. What I expect from UGN is to learn so much that one day I can take over the world. or maybe I'm jus here cause I'm attached to it too much.
I found out the same way, off Hackers.com, and stayed because, there were some interesting ppl here back then when Blackbeard own the site, its good now to that Gizmo runs the show of course... smile
Posted By: §intå× Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 11/20/03 09:17 PM
I did a google search or was it hotbot... anyway search for underground. There she was.. Undergroundnews. Who could resist a site with such a sexy name. I wanted to learn to hack and do cool stuff on the computer. I had no idea how much I would learn and how different it was from my original thoughts. I stay because this place is just as sexy if not more then when I first laid eyes on her.
Posted By: Ghost Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 11/21/03 10:13 AM
I downloaded texts and stuff for a while here trying to learn how to hack. I found out that there was a board and joined. Liked it, stayed and here i am.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 11/24/03 08:04 AM
Any others?
Posted By: Nem2k Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 11/24/03 09:52 AM
I think i was searching on google for something beginning with 'underground...'. Don't remember what I was looking for :|

Anyway, I stayed because I thought I might learn a lot of stuff by reading the posts.. And I was right.
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 11/24/03 11:25 AM
coldsunn told me about it, or rather he complained about how much it sucked now, so i checked it out. i stayed because somehow ugn got stuck as my startup page and i can't figure out how to change it.
Posted By: Shinobi Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 11/24/03 11:29 AM
I found it because I was supposed to go to defcon a couple years back and the trip got cancelled. So I was cruising around defcon's site to see what I missed, that is where I came across UGN
Posted By: weeve Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 11/24/03 04:37 PM
you
What brought you here? you
Why did you stay? you, ice, and hopes of mentoring
nothing
Have your expectations changed? they never do
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 11/24/03 06:14 PM
Yeh, Defcon linking to us, they have been since 9 i think...
Posted By: weeve Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 11/25/03 04:56 PM
lots of places link to ugn http://www.google.com/search?q=link:http://www.undergroundnews.com&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&filter=0

heh, fun fun?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 11/25/03 07:27 PM
yeh, i only like ones that actually give traffic...
Posted By: weeve Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 11/25/03 07:37 PM
heh, as do I, but when that reachs 1000+, then 10,000 plus it will show something very good. not to mention when it reachs 100,000+, or 1,000,000:XXXXX
I found this place from a web search on Anarchy...i'm new, but i've stuck around so far only because i've already learned a lot about hacking that i didn't know before.
Posted By: flameboy Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 01/17/04 11:40 PM
i found ugn be a searce engine on cool things and hacking
I was looking for text files on a search engine, and the old KBase was listed there, so I decided to join, read and see what I could learn. And that is the reason I still hang around here. I've not been very active lately, but hopefully that will change. smile
Posted By: Evans Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 04/28/04 10:30 AM
I heard about UGN from Curse a long long time ago. And have been visting UGN for sometime but now finally registered to post stuff.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 04/28/04 12:31 PM
I miss curse frown ... He got a job and dissapeared smirk
Posted By: Evans Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 04/29/04 12:40 AM
I still hang out and talk to him we are friends.
dont remember where i heard from ugn.
Might have been google.
Or on a irc.
No idea.

But I didnt get the title
"UGN's Dumbass 2003/04"
for no reason
laugh
i found ugn in a book called "steal this computer book 3". Wanted to learn to stop hackers and spammers from getting into my machine and to get back at them but i have found that i have a lot to learn. I have stayed here because the ops are really helpful and i havn't met anyone here yet that looks down on me for being a newb. I expected to be able to learn how to hack like swordfish in a few months. My expectations have changed greatly. I now know that in order to be good at anything related to programming, hacking, security, scripting, etc. its going to take a lot of practice, hard work, reading, and tutalige ffrom the great people here at ugn.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 05/30/04 02:11 PM
Yeh we're in a few books; I'd love it if the author's would tell us which ones so we could advertise for them...

If you put us in a book for production we'll advertise your book(s) for free...
What brought you here?
Why did you stay?

1. Downloaded this hacking program for my Wizard pocket keeper back in 99, the program was written by Blackbeard an there was a link to the board.
2.I came to find out the Truth..
3.I found the truth but not always the Right Truth.
4.nothing really just knowledge
5.In the last 4 years i never went to no fancy school to learn about computers. Now I can build/take apart/destroy, upgrade install,Circumvent Programs,Program(C++,Java, java script, HTML,DHTML,CGI,Visual B, BASIC)
Hex,A+ certification.

But sadly in america If u don't have a document that says I graduated from some Fancy [censored] money stealing school where they teach u no REAL SKILLS. (i can say that cause i have fixed computers for dozens of ppl who went to school for computers)you can't get a Job

Lets just say i took the RED pill
Posted By: unreal Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 07/23/04 04:34 AM
Quote:
But sadly in america If u don't have a document that says I graduated from some Fancy [censored] money stealing school where they teach u no REAL SKILLS. (i can say that cause i have fixed computers for dozens of ppl who went to school for computers)you can't get a Job
Actually, that's the way business works in every part of the world, not just the US. Nobody will hire you because an actual certification proves to a company that you have the skills to do what you claim. I'm sure you could work on computers as well as the next guy, but companies can't just take your word for it.
True....I retract that last statment...But still say these schools teach you NO REAL SKILLS.....

Yep i have 2 accounts^^^^
don't know why might be my schizo.. confused
Posted By: Red Mage Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 07/24/04 06:44 AM
Quote:
Where did you hear about UGN Security?
Psyon.org I think..
Posted By: Niels Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 10/01/04 12:02 PM
I just stumbled on this site about 10 minutes ago via my friend Google...so that's how I found this place.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 10/01/04 05:11 PM
ahh yes, Google is my [censored] wink
Posted By: Raven Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 10/10/04 10:26 PM
I was searching for hacking news on some search engine at school. I came across this site but when I tried to enter it, I was denied. The school's filter spat this at me: "This site is forbidden! It is categorized as Criminal Skills."

Needless to say, this peaked my interest. So I wrote down the site and when I got home checked it out. And I'd have to say it was the forum that kept me here.

I expected to learn a thing or two, and I have. I suppose I could say that this site was my first step into the "underground" world of security and hacking.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 10/11/04 02:26 AM
Haha, great filter message... Try https for the board wink ; some filters will let you through for SSL
Posted By: Crime Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 01/17/05 10:58 AM
since the ground up fool, just cheeck the member #...

wink
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 01/17/05 11:47 AM
No, since I moved hosts and was too damned lazy to move over files wink
Posted By: Crime Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 01/29/05 08:51 AM
lol, shhh
Posted By: cubeex Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 01/30/05 09:05 AM
Well I found this website because i was looking for a website that would help me gide myself through the path of hacking and that would keep me updated to the lastest news so i started typing possible names for websites untill i typed undergroundnews.com and it actually came up. I decided to stay because of the news, the KBase files and the forum. The first thing that came to my mind when I got to UGN was that this was the website that i was looking for and that it would help me out alot and that has not changed... thank you UGN for existing... thank you Gizmo for creating it.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 01/30/05 10:12 AM
Not creating, more "keeping it alive" heh...
Posted By: avalon Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 03/04/05 01:01 PM
I came across it in like 1998 when blackbeard first started it. I believe he posted on a bunch of different boards and I came across it and have been following it since. The look of the webboard has became much easier on the eyes, the old orange color really sucked. I think a few of you remember that
I found a link to it while I was googling for something to do with dos. It lead me here and like many others it was the array of forums that kept me here.
I only expected to get the info i wanted at the time and thought I wouldnt ever really make much more use of ugn. BUT the community here is so cool and humourous and the amount of information available is awesome and I expect that will continue.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 06/21/05 01:03 PM
heheh "humerous"; glad to know our anal retentiveness is humerous wink ...
Posted By: tyRion Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 06/22/05 02:51 AM
I heard about it from a mag i subscribe to, heres their site
[Linked Image]

This was the issue ye were in, in the Darkside section
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 06/22/05 08:27 AM
Do you have a scanner by chance? I'd love to see it but I don't live in the UK and I don't want to have to pay shipping to the USA...
Posted By: Girlie Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 06/22/05 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Gizmo:
heheh "humerous"; glad to know our anal retentiveness is humerous wink ...
If you want to get technical it's actually spelled " humorous" :p

...just thought I'd point that out. wink
Posted By: tyRion Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 06/23/05 04:08 AM
Quote:
Do you have a scanner by chance? I'd love to see it
Mr. Admin Could you possible be asking me to illegally pirate copyrighted material?

Consider it done, I have every issue bar 2 from issue 4(April 2003)-29(got it in the post yesterday)

Check out the site for the table of contents of each issue and just pm me on which ever article you want and I'll scan it in, i have a really good flatbed scanner, 9600dpi
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 06/23/05 04:19 AM
Scanning a page woudln't be illegal; scanning the entire magazine could be wink ...

'eh for now I'd just like the page we're in, or any related pages (pretty much the full article if it spans a few pages) if possible wink ...

Thanks
Posted By: tyRion Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 06/24/05 05:52 AM
I e-mailed it to you smile
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 06/24/05 06:04 AM
ROFTL...
Quote:
UGN SECURITY http://www.undergroundnews.com
Despite the fact that this site's title is abbreviated and the word 'Security' takes apparent precedence, hacking, cracking, phone phreaking and general mayhem seem to be the order of the day. Including sections on keystroke logging, browsing anonymity, and compendiums on how to make and do all kinds of mischievous things, this site is like Blue Peter for anarchists.

Despite the fact that the only thing connected with security is a virus list (lifted from Trend Micro's site), UGN Security is a pretty helpful resource for programmers and, to some degree, counter-hackers, because discussions on the nature of new hacking techniques are fairly commonplace. In addition, programmers use dedicated sections in the forums to talk amongst themselves and help each other out (although what the programs they write will eventually do is probably of a dubious nature...).

The forums on the site are by far this particular resource's most interesting point, since most hacking sites have either no forums at all, or inactive ones if they're present. For the most part, the forums are interesting and well moderated, even if there are times when they seem to be inundated with small children bragging about how they haxOred their school network and remotely caused every PC in the building to spontaneously combust. Still, if you let kids onto the Net, whaddaya expect?
yey, we're kiddies! hehe... I have a question, how far into the list where we? From what I got via email it looks like #1, but I doubt that's the case with the awkward review...

It's pretty interesting that they say we're into anarchy as we completely dropped the section due to the illegal nature and a few :ahem: threats...
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 06/24/05 06:08 AM
Ya know the only thing that artical is missing is the fact when kiddies do come on here bragging about their leet haxored skills get flamed up the ying yang. devil
Posted By: §intå× Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 06/25/05 02:45 AM
That is awsome actually. For the funding available for this place I take that as a pretty damned good review. I find UGN to be the best damned comunity of its king on the entire net. If you have an ounce of common sence you can learn a ton and make pretty good virtual friends.
Posted By: §intå× Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 06/25/05 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Count Bishula:
Quote:
Originally posted by Gizmo:
[b] heheh "humerous"; glad to know our anal retentiveness is humerous wink ...
If you want to get technical it's actually spelled " humorous" :p

...just thought I'd point that out. wink [/b]
stfu
Posted By: Girlie Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 06/25/05 11:41 AM
I think it's pretty cool, Gizzy is making us all famous (haha) ....or something. :p

If he's gonna correct his spelling, he should at least do it properly...that's all I'm saying.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 06/25/05 01:10 PM
He said "humerous", see the wink? I was pointing out a mistake; and you take it as me not spelling it properly... friggen tool
Posted By: Girlie Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 06/25/05 10:51 PM
love you too
Posted By: tyRion Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 06/26/05 02:27 AM
UGN was first on the list last issue, they do 6 sites per issue

Ye did get a fair bit of praise though, if ye didn't i wouldn't be here now, bout these fourms and all
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 06/26/05 04:45 AM
True, I do like that we where on there hehe, just didn't like how they phraised it much smirk...

It's kinda cool we're the first of the group as well...
Posted By: EndGame Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 07/22/05 03:41 PM
UGN used to be linked to Blacksun.net
blacksun[dot]box[dot]sk
sites been dead for ages but whenever i used to go there i used to pop into UGN.
ultimately, RaVeN and myself had a falling out (just stopped keeping in contact) and UGN found a permanent home on my task bar.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 07/22/05 06:05 PM
Gizzy like all the homies from box.sk wink
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 08/02/05 06:00 AM
Welp, i just got my copy of PC Extreme; it's a nice magazine though a little overpriced for my liking ($137 currently for a year subscription); I would think about getting a subscription if not for the price, it is a great mag...

I've found the portion that has ugn, i didn't realise they included a screencap as well wink ...

I do reccommend this magazine to anyone who is looking for something with great content to read; i wasn't too bothered with any mass marketing or advertisements, it's what one would actually *want* from a magazine...
Posted By: sinetific Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 08/02/05 09:22 AM
ugn is listed on packetstormsecurity
Quote:
Underground News

Underground News is one of the few security sites which does not restrict or censor news or information.
http://www.undergroundnews.com
Dont know if the description is still right though...
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 08/02/05 10:05 PM
'eh I requested the link on PacketStorm; and the only censorship we have is for illegal activities... Though I do miss the anarchy forum...
How long ago did you get rid of that forum?
Sounds like it would have been fun!
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 08/18/05 01:03 PM
9/11/2002 :x...
Posted By: Girlie Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 08/18/05 07:22 PM
if you are talking about "the 9/11" that was 2001, if not ignore me cuz I'm a jew. wink
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 08/18/05 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Count Bishula:
if you are talking about "the 9/11" that was 2001, if not ignore me cuz I'm a jew. wink
no, we canned it in 2002; i know when 9/11/01 was; i signed up for selective service at 1:30a that morning...
Posted By: Girlie Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 08/18/05 09:28 PM
ok, so I'm a jew. nothing new. wink
I found UGN at http://www.google.com

I was looking for some ebooks that time.

It's a very good BBS so i stayed. andalso studying english.

smile
Posted By: wizzy Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 03/28/06 02:22 AM
heh giz, i had to sign up for selective service the day after the iraq war started eek
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 03/28/06 05:43 AM
psh, mine was ON 9/11 at 2am man; no beating that lol...
I found UGN on google, looking for the original anarchy cookbook. I found the essays by jolly roger, really just the whole section, dug it. Stopped by every few months maybe. Sporadically more. But finally I noticed the news, started reading it, then a long time later noticed people could comment, then more time passed and I wanted to post so I created an account. Plus the whole website seemed cool and I felt like it may actually be kinda genuine instead of some lame page by some random person like, theundergroundnetwork.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I stayed because I found the topics to be interesting, though I really am not in computers at all. I must admit things like programming, hacking, etc. make me want to learn, just cuz it'd be bad [censored] to do some crazy thing like slip in my music somewhere to be played all over the world and just sit back like a total gangster, or maybe even hook it up to some satellite and beam it into space. That'd be awesome.
I stayed for the whole three months(?) because the people seem cool and I feel like I get at least a little of where people here are coming from.
I expected by joining UGN security to be able to post messages on news forums, and I did.
My expectations have not really changed. I realize there's few times I can actually post something meaningful due to the content but I try to throw in something here and there.
what is selective service?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 03/30/06 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Cheba_Smokin_Accountant:
what is selective service?
In the USA it is illegal for any male citizen to live in the country without signing up for selective service after their 18th birthday.

Selective Service allows the millitary to "Draft" you to war; you will have to drop every little thing you may be doing, or want to be doing, in your life, to go defend "your country" for a reason that you may or may not agree with; because they told you too.

If you don't, they can legally throw your [censored] in prison for some stupid bullshit.
Posted By: zenon Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 04/05/06 02:43 PM
In Sweden (where I live) up to one year ago, EVERY male had to enlist and do 10-15 months of military service whether you wanted to or not.
Those refusing to show up where collected by police and spent 6 months in jail.

Stop whining.
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 04/06/06 05:17 AM
here if you dont sign up you can spend 7-12 years in prision, not jail but "you're gonne be someones butt [censored]" prision. Makes ur 6 months look quite piddly now doesnt it; now quit ur bitching...
Posted By: unreal Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 04/06/06 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by IceMyst:
here if you dont sign up you can spend 7-12 years in prision, not jail but "you're gonne be someones butt [censored]" prision. Makes ur 6 months look quite piddly now doesnt it; now quit ur bitching...
I have to side with zenon here, honestly. The draft hasn't been imposed in ~35 years, and it doesn't look like it will be anytime soon either. Seriously, having mandatory military duty would be much much worse than being on a list that'll never be used.
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 04/06/06 02:55 PM
considering how low a sign up rate the military has at the moment i wouldnt be at all surprised if they did go for it if things were tto get worse in iraq...
Posted By: zenon Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 04/06/06 05:22 PM
But, indeed it has to suck to be enlisted as a soldier in the worlds most power-hungry nation (cough *USA*). Who wouldn't be unhappy with the thought of dying, shot to death by someone, in a far away country, alone in the night, just because the shareholders of some oil-company thinks their stocks are getting to low?
That has to suck.
Posted By: wizzy Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 04/07/06 01:07 AM
actually i know quite a few people who are "enlisted as a soldier in the worls most power-hungry nation" and there proud of serving there country, regaurdless of what someone from sweden may think [censored].
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 04/07/06 08:03 PM
one of which is a girlfriend of mine who i just found out is in iraq...
and then you have good ole' Canada where nothing is mandatory, but my brother who is living in the States had to sign up on that list so he can be drafted
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 04/07/06 11:19 PM
Highlander, i misses you frown
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 04/08/06 08:10 AM
when you gonna come visit us? baby giz needs a godfather sooner or later...
Posted By: Smurf Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 04/08/06 03:12 PM
hi everyone. Not sure who here would still remember me. I used to go by the name of Hammigal. That was something like 3-5 years ago though. Anyone still remember me?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 04/08/06 08:25 PM
Yes Sarah, I'm sure Curse does too wink
Posted By: Smurf Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 04/09/06 07:12 PM
Oh, I won't let him forget me. It would be kinda hard for him to anyway considering we have the same friends, I have both his cell and home number and he lives like 20 mins away. You on the other hand, couldn't be sure.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 04/09/06 09:43 PM
That was my little way of sayin he's back too wink ...

And I'm still looking for pictures wink
yeah i miss you to Giz lol, i've just been flooded with work, goin to Germany for the month of May for Computer Intrusion Testing, then hopefully in July coming down to the US maybe visit then hrmmm
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 04/10/06 05:18 AM
Sweet [censored] smile . Any luck of a donation sometime? I have a DVR project (and others) lined up (specs and all to be published on completion) but I want to attempt to use some semi modern parts that require funding (such as the tv tuner with on card mpeg encoding).

Can't wait to see you; be sure you rent a car as mines out of commission hehe
Donation eh, yeah i can swing that, it will have to wait till I get back from Germany though got to much on my plate write now
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 04/11/06 12:31 AM
hehe understandable.

Some more tidbits on the DVR project; It'll function a a cluster...

Main Server is what is plugged into the satelite and a gigabit switch with Cat6 cabling to the switch; it'll record shows on a schedual.

Other machines placed around the house (don't have to be terribly fast) will be networked in and using linking software to retrieve feeds through the main server...

More details later; may even make it's own thread as to stop hijacking this thread hehe...
Posted By: Smurf Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 04/14/06 04:26 PM
Curse is cool. He's staying outa trouble which is good.
Posted By: GreenTurf Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 06/24/06 02:25 PM
Just a question that I've been woundering about for quite some time...

What brought you here?
Why did you stay?

1. It was first on Google.
2. All else failed.
3. I did not think it has anything to do with security.
4. Yes.
Posted By: GreenTurf Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 06/24/06 03:24 PM
Why did you stay?

Woops, missed that one

I stayed because unlike other places there are no "forced advertising", the colors chosen are cool, and a few other uninportant things.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Where did you hear about UGN Security? - 06/25/06 01:31 AM
Hey, we have advertising, just no one cares to do anything with it :x
© UGN Security Forum