UGN Security
Posted By: IceMyst Look At What I Found - 04/22/04 12:13 PM
I was looking on newgrounds like I always do when I'm bored and found this music video made entirly of windows noices (ie ding, chim, the windows boot up song...). It's quite disturbing to see this but check it out...

NewGrounds
Posted By: weeve Re: Look At What I Found - 04/22/04 04:13 PM
hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo omg....omg! that was so [censored] elite:D I was all taping my foot, and [censored]....

thanks sammy...wow...disturbing...lol..and like...mystifying if you watch all the way through...freakin...I've done djing, and I've made some tracks. None public but I like beats, and I rock in the sheets...or some such:D

Yea it was all done through windows sound recorders, all wav's. All using the tools sound recorder has in it's menus....lol either I'm really in my insomnia period...or that's like coolness glazed over my eyes:)
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Look At What I Found - 04/22/04 05:17 PM
Actually, the brilliance is that it's made with windows sound recorder and standard windows sounds...
Posted By: weeve Re: Look At What I Found - 04/22/04 06:39 PM
and that it's like the options, like reverse, sound up, and down. heh click click�, hold alt, and special key for action heh. Make it look fake to some. Dood has some skill right there...or doodette:X
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Look At What I Found - 04/23/04 04:42 AM
i thought u might enjoy that weeve laugh i know i did laugh
Posted By: Jaspel Re: Look At What I Found - 04/23/04 05:08 AM
lol it would be better if the wave graph worked :p duah
Posted By: dashocker Re: Look At What I Found - 04/23/04 05:16 AM
Better? STFU Jaspel. That was the most elite music video I've ever seen.

I echo weeve's sentiments:
"Dood has some skill right there...or doodette:X"

...times infinity.
Posted By: Jaspel Re: Look At What I Found - 04/23/04 08:14 AM
Don't get me wrong its damn funny. I guese i'm just to young and need things that are more flashy to hold my attention. When i saw the wave graph wasnt working, it was disappointing.

.....Must go play with fireworks now... losing foucs...

I guese thats Generation Y for you.
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Look At What I Found - 04/23/04 12:01 PM
the joys for me being generation x . i dont need the flashy i find the music itself just elite laugh
Posted By: weeve Re: Look At What I Found - 04/23/04 03:13 PM
yea but we all used to be like gen y, their just growing out of it slower. We all grew up to quick, some had kids, some got tied down bla bla. Anyway we all have add, and can agree that the music/skill side of that owned.
Posted By: Jaspel Re: Look At What I Found - 04/27/04 06:09 AM
Hey i know this is kinda old, but its one of those things you need to try once.
http://www.deanliou.com/WinRG/
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Look At What I Found - 04/27/04 11:05 AM
very interesting...
Posted By: weeve Re: Look At What I Found - 04/27/04 11:26 PM
very....windows....scary....to say the least:/

now here is some elite [censored]:)

http://subserviantchicken.com/

http://www.illwillpress.com/sml.html

Neurotically Yours:
weeve
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Look At What I Found - 04/29/04 04:11 AM
weeve that chicken one is very scary... i bet the person in that costume goes to those animale conevntions where they dress up like animales and stuff and have sex.... (saw it on mtv a few years ago... *shudders*)
Posted By: Rapture Re: Look At What I Found - 04/29/04 08:12 AM
that was really cool.
Posted By: MESELF Re: Look At What I Found - 04/29/04 09:37 AM
HOW?!?!?!?
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Look At What I Found - 04/30/04 04:43 AM
how what?
Posted By: MESELF Re: Look At What I Found - 04/30/04 07:40 AM
how the hell did somebody do that? thats crazy!
Posted By: weeve Re: Look At What I Found - 04/30/04 01:37 PM
lmao :X do what? the chicken, the music, or this site? heh Sammy you really like the chicken? smile I got that from a email. the sml thing, the coffee one, is ok. I like the coffee char the most. all high pitched, and swaring at yuppies:D lol I'm sitting here with my eyes closed all thinking, how long is too long. When you can't remember the last time. For real, when it takes more then 2 minutes to remember. If that. well a year or close is like some that can be a long time mentally. I think I'm gonna go somewhere this summer after college. Maybe daytona. Party my [censored] off if I can. heh that is if I can find a way of transportation down there. Or people that can show me around heh. just a few days of partying, maybe more, hang a few hours a day with my grand parents, help out, then clean up, and go out heh.

Really, I sware, it's not even worth complaining about anymore:X:D and that's when it gets sad.

Anyway, yea I find fun things like this, and watch cartoons a lot because they elevate my mood. So I don't go into the depression side of bi-polar. Which I just hit for the first time in like...2 1/2 months. smirk wow. realisation is a [censored].
Posted By: fleshwound Re: Look At What I Found - 05/01/04 11:12 AM
foamy kicks [censored]. he's hilarious! i had to watch all his cartoons.
Posted By: weeve Re: Look At What I Found - 05/02/04 09:58 AM
laugh he has a name? and a cartoon set? lol elite.
© UGN Security Forum