UGN Security
Posted By: Girlie Girlie goes Brawling (pics inside) - 07/16/05 12:40 PM
so, um, check it... I haven't been in a fight since highschool, and I thought it was high time to take out some of my frustrations on someone. Sure, it helped that he punched me in the face and then spit on me, but he will live to regret it. wink The said "he" is my brother, younger one to be exact (18), lets just say he found out I'm not as weak as he thought I was. The marks that I have I inflicted on myself...the ones he had, um...inflicted by me. See, i broke my hand in 3 places from hitting him.... He has a broken nose. It all works out in the end. The moral of the story is, don't piss off Girlie. hoozah! Here are some pics for your enjoyment, thank you and please drive thru.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

also, not that anyone around here will notice, but I am not going to bother to fix any typo til my hand is better so excuse my bad typing. :p
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Girlie goes Brawling (pics inside) - 07/16/05 01:36 PM
lol whaddado?
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Girlie goes Brawling (pics inside) - 07/16/05 01:41 PM
And why did this punk hit you first? and where is he at so i can beat him up some more for ya? NO ONE touches MY Girlie!!! he will pay for hurting the hand that helps bring so much joy to mine and Gizzy's lives!!!!
Posted By: Ghost Re: Girlie goes Brawling (pics inside) - 07/16/05 02:36 PM
Haha, awesome. I did this same thing in a fight with my brother, although it was only once place. Teach him who's boss.
Posted By: Girlie Re: Girlie goes Brawling (pics inside) - 07/16/05 05:25 PM
he punched me first cuz he's a dumbass...and a pussy.

if he thinks *I* hurt him, wait til Paul gets done with him. I called him up and told him and he said "where is he?!!!? I want to know where he is RIGHT NOW!" I'm kinda afraid to know what he will do to him, heh.

in other news, my hand is throbbing like a [censored]. I got a script for darvocet tho, I may just have to fill that bad boy. laugh
Posted By: EndGame Re: Girlie goes Brawling (pics inside) - 07/19/05 06:55 AM
eek

err, yea.
nothing like a bit of pent up sibling rivalry.
© UGN Security Forum