UGN Security
Posted By: $500,000 Bentley ugn,dont b so cold!!!! - 11/21/02 11:48 PM
dat fella nixon needs our help!!!cmon,lets help him jst dis once
Posted By: Gremelin Re: ugn,dont b so cold!!!! - 11/22/02 12:49 AM
Nah, screw it... He needs to read the site rules like everyone else. That topic falls under not being appropriate. His spamming it over the board gives him 2 warnings against him, he's already walking a fine line.
Posted By: sinetific Re: ugn,dont b so cold!!!! - 11/22/02 12:51 AM
First of all, he is not going to get any help, respect, or acknowledgement by flooding our boards with the same message over and over. Second it is ILLEGAL. I'm sure the board owner does not appreciate his property being used for ILLEGAL activities or as a base of ILLEGAL operations. Third I don't know this guy or really care about his problems, I have enough of my own. If you would like to help this person go right ahead. No one is stopping you. Don't try to convince others to partake in ILLEGAL actions. Fourth, do you honestly beleive him? In that case i'm on my death bed. I need an operation that will cost me $50,000 please send me you donations. I have no health insurance to cover this operation. Please, please help. Send me your money. Well if anyone wants to yell at me or disagrees with me please feel free to post and flame all you would like.
Posted By: BackSlash Re: ugn,dont b so cold!!!! - 11/22/02 01:00 AM
well said sinetific...
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: ugn,dont b so cold!!!! - 11/22/02 05:37 AM
I don't know about you guys (yes i do) but I didn't just waste my time (yes i did) reading this topic.
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: ugn,dont b so cold!!!! - 11/22/02 08:32 AM
sinetific really said it all, in most of the cases they're just stupid newbies who think of every possiable reasona and they lie about everything just to get their gf's email pass or their best friends password, damnit. Why do they still keep thinking that someone will do it for them even though it's illegal ? Morons.

sorry about this, but i get really pisst every time i hear people bullshiting like that.
Posted By: AlienTerror Re: ugn,dont b so cold!!!! - 11/22/02 05:16 PM
cold sun took the words out of my mouth
Posted By: dashocker Re: ugn,dont b so cold!!!! - 11/22/02 08:40 PM
haha...Bentley probably fell for his dumbass story. He should've said "OMG, I just found out my girlfriend is banging my best-friend. I overheard them talking on the phone the other day and heard them mention something about poision...Can anyone help me get into her email so I can check to see if my life is in danger?"
OK, so that sounds even stupider than that guys story but at least its cohesive...
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: ugn,dont b so cold!!!! - 11/22/02 09:46 PM
Bentley probably also fell for that story justifying the use of "dis" in place of "this," along with "dat" for "that," "cmon" for "come on," and "jst" for "just."
Posted By: Gremelin Re: ugn,dont b so cold!!!! - 11/22/02 09:51 PM
bently lost some respect points...
Posted By: Mornse Re: ugn,dont b so cold!!!! - 11/23/02 02:42 AM
How does he have a decent rating anyways?
Posted By: $500,000 Bentley Re: ugn,dont b so cold!!!! - 11/23/02 07:38 PM
/: me wakes up an smells da roses thanx 4 da schoolin
Posted By: unreal Re: ugn,dont b so cold!!!! - 11/23/02 07:46 PM
Good. This topic is useless. Closed.
© UGN Security Forum