UGN Security
Posted By: jonconley Tribute to Gizzy - 02/03/03 11:57 AM
I lubbor y3w 2 deth, so I sp0k3n l1k3 th1s N m4d3 d1s fur y3w

[Linked Image]

If I get time later, I will make it look nice. I just created it in 5 minutes. I didn't even use a program, it was created out of binary love.
Posted By: AlienTerror Re: Tribute to Gizzy - 02/03/03 02:50 PM
lol �8?)
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Tribute to Gizzy - 02/03/03 04:57 PM
HEH, but a rabbit?
Posted By: unreal Re: Tribute to Gizzy - 02/03/03 08:19 PM
yar !
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Tribute to Gizzy - 02/03/03 08:36 PM
ok, I'm commenting since nobody else is giving him the props I have for this. I think that image is frickin reet. I especially like how the UGN front page is on that computer screen in the pic. The gizmo pic is cool too. The rabbit is hilarious.

(also reminds me of the many times that my feet would be up on my desk and I'd be all twisted and contorted to continue to type on the keyboard)
Posted By: jonconley Re: Tribute to Gizzy - 02/03/03 08:36 PM
I know, it was like 5 minutes. I was working with what i had :p I will get a mogwai in their for the new one.
Posted By: pergesu Re: Tribute to Gizzy - 02/03/03 08:58 PM
I'll add my comments too. That's just straight up [censored] dope. 5 minutes? Don't change [censored] on it. I think part of the 1337ness is that it looks like a collage. I don't know what else to say, but that's damn good. Just straight up [censored] dope.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Tribute to Gizzy - 02/03/03 11:27 PM
Yeh it is fly as hell, I definatly bow :x... Just a bunny? lol...

BTW, JC does really tell me he loves me :x...
Posted By: Scalli0n Re: Tribute to Gizzy - 02/04/03 01:20 AM
?
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Tribute to Gizzy - 02/04/03 01:29 AM
sexy bunny, good job jc
Posted By: Ice Re: Tribute to Gizzy - 02/04/03 02:41 AM
hehe, Pic looks good = ) I agree with Silent How you put the UGN front page on the Comp. Looks good
Posted By: jonconley Re: Tribute to Gizzy - 02/04/03 03:58 AM
I don't know the proper way to do things. I took a screen capture of UGN frontpage. And then I pasted that into the pic, I resized it to fit on the monitor. I used "Free Transform" to resize, skew, and then perspective to get the right angle. It was kinda off, like I said, took 5 minutes. So I just stamped the monitor where it was off.
© UGN Security Forum