UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin UGN Store Opening - 03/18/02 08:59 AM
I am releasing a version of the UGN Store sometime around April 8th. It will have many different logos on shirts and hats.

We currently have:
T-Shirts
Long Sleeved Shirt
Sweaters
Hoodies
Boxers

Personal Mini Basketball Set
Coasters
Large Mugs (like in coffie shops)
Coffie Mugs

And some other items that I hadn't had the time to type in.

We will be adding more items to the store within the next few months, and the OFFICIAL FINAL launch will still be in August. The Official launch will have a new design with better photos and more items.

The store will be COMPLETELY functional on April 8th with all the items listed. We hope that you enjoy the product selection and welcome any comments.

Gizmo
Posted By: BackSlash Re: UGN Store Opening - 03/18/02 04:50 PM
Giz, what about prices? Are you gonna charge us a hell of a lot for these things? Or is it gonna be affordable?

-BackSlash
Posted By: Gremelin Re: UGN Store Opening - 03/18/02 09:41 PM
top price is for the hoodies which is like $30 but it costs about that to make them lol..

lowest price is $10 i beleive.
Posted By: BackSlash Re: UGN Store Opening - 03/19/02 01:01 AM
humm, those are good prices. gotta pay something like 49.99 in a store to get a hoodie with a logo on it. good as always, giz.

-BackSlash
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: UGN Store Opening - 03/19/02 01:02 AM
Very c00 giz
Posted By: Gremelin Re: UGN Store Opening - 03/19/02 02:35 AM
yeh, i'm workin hard to bust this all out, so i hope you all enjoy smile.
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: UGN Store Opening - 03/20/02 09:49 PM
How about posters? I love hanging game, band, and linux posters in my room and LAN. They aren't that expensive and I am sure a few of us can come up with unique graphics and sayings for them. It would be sweet to have a UGN poster to hang up. cool just food for thought.
Posted By: AK Re: UGN Store Opening - 03/20/02 10:11 PM
what??? you ****in [censored]! $30 for a piece of cloth with a hood that ur never gonna use and UGN on it? I remember back in the days wehn 30 dollars could buy you a 3 bedroom house with a pool in the back. good **** these kids nowadays, all they care about is money. Money, hoes, and fancy cars, god **** that rap music.
Posted By: olosoft Re: UGN Store Opening - 03/20/02 10:12 PM
wurd up
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: UGN Store Opening - 03/20/02 10:54 PM
LOL.. I don't know, if you are lucky you can find a $5 hoe. cool , my sk8ing cloths are more money.. I pay $40 at least for a hoody. Yet it is so hard for me sometimes, I don't print my own money anymore (LOL).
Posted By: Gremelin Re: UGN Store Opening - 03/21/02 05:45 AM
rofl it costs that to have the ****ing thing MADE UP! and they ALL say UGN or UNDERGROUNDNEWS ont hem..

and i can't have posters made up at this time, but i'll keep it in mind..
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: UGN Store Opening - 03/22/02 12:39 AM
Thanx Giz. Want to make a Linux UGN hoody for me? LOL cool. Can't wait to check it out.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: UGN Store Opening - 03/22/02 05:40 AM
lol for those of you who would like to make purchases I can make it available to you immediately. gimme a hollar on aim.
Posted By: mensrea Re: UGN Store Opening - 03/22/02 08:29 PM
and is it like back in the day, when people could get their screenname etc put on the back?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: UGN Store Opening - 03/23/02 02:43 AM
customisation could be made available but only through me, not through the standard store, and it'd take about 2 weeks longer.
Posted By: olosoft Re: UGN Store Opening - 03/23/02 03:20 AM
would it cost any more to have it custimized? if not, hook my up gizzy wink 'olosoft'
Posted By: Gremelin Re: UGN Store Opening - 03/23/02 03:29 AM
heh it'd cost an extra $5 plus shipping to me from manufacurer then to you.
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: UGN Store Opening - 03/23/02 06:00 AM
w00t w00t! Oh I so want in, we are making me a UGN Linux hoody... Maybe also a t-shirt... LOL I'll talk to you about it on AIM, after we can clear up me being lost again. Sorry ever since the Penguin and I met at the bar we been partying. What Mr. Penguin... You think Gizmo is w00t? No! He is not a polar beat! w00t, we know Gates is a seal! No I won't have a tuxedo on just because you always do! (this is a note from the Penguin he lost his mind.. ingore him.. I don't talk)
© UGN Security Forum