UGN Security
Posted By: Moffesto forum flooding - 03/28/03 03:19 AM
Velocity: on a forum I post on there is a 30 second or a minute timer (depending on what kind of account you have) in between posts.. but if you have two windows open and hit post fast enough, you can post twice or more at the same time. I wanted to have someone design an html script or whatever to post the same thing x number of times in the same second. x being a high number.. doesn't matter what it is.

This dude is a friend of mine... I would also like to know if there is a way to do this, it would b [censored] awesome.
Posted By: dashocker Re: forum flooding - 03/28/03 10:10 PM
Moffesto, I don't think anyone here is going to be willing to direct you on the path of 'lamer.' I'm not trying to be an [censored], but that's not what we're about here at UGN frown
You could however, try to take this opportunity to learn a thing or 2 about web programming on your own. I reccommend www.programmingtutorials.com or Le4rner's site - I forgot what it's called. And of course Google is always your friend.
Posted By: pergesu Re: forum flooding - 03/29/03 01:58 AM
http://rrfn.promodtecnologies.com
Posted By: Moffesto Re: forum flooding - 03/29/03 06:17 AM
lol, thats what i figured you guys would say. I knew that was a lamer, flamer question. wink
Posted By: dashocker Re: forum flooding - 03/30/03 12:04 AM
true, but notice how i actually made a semi-good post. *raises the roof*
© UGN Security Forum