UGN Security
Posted By: psychogen Writing online Dynamic Link Libraries - 08/06/02 12:51 AM
Hey,

Im looking into writing dll�s for online apps, anyone have an article on this or would know how to go about the basics of using dlls in online apps?

cheers
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Writing online Dynamic Link Libraries - 08/06/02 01:26 AM
ActiveX dll's or normal dll's? VB can only make ActiveX dll's. An ActiveX dll is pretty much a class, or group of classes in an external file. You can access the objects within the file from other programs/scripts. Pretty handy for ASP freaks. wink
Posted By: budwurm Re: Writing online Dynamic Link Libraries - 09/02/02 05:31 AM
could i get some help on creating a program that uses a changible dictionary.txt to automatically enter in words to a usserrname and password submit box for password protect sites by just typing in the web address
and couldit possibly be a small enoughf program to run over a web page or downloaded to yahoo briefcase
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Writing online Dynamic Link Libraries - 09/02/02 01:49 PM
it's more difficult than you think, the technique you describe is slow and inefficient, and other people have already achieved the end result you're looking for.

Example: HTTP Brute Forcer

And next time don't reply to a topic unless you're going to talk about that topic. Your question belongs in a new topic.
Posted By: psychogen Re: Writing online Dynamic Link Libraries - 10/02/02 04:17 PM
Yeah stay out of my topic! :p

Well this is old but i just realized I have a book on writting ActiveX dlls!

hehe
© UGN Security Forum