UGN Security
Posted By: Reignbow_Brite Newcomer - 01/25/07 02:23 AM
Hi, new here hope to bring a few things to the table,..for the most part learning. Oh and BTW, gizmo I have seen you hot at a few "newbs" for not posting so...if I don't say anything it's just because it's futile, or useless dead braincells cluttering the boards. Anyways doing my part to keep the "Deadbraincell-Spam" down.

[recyclenoob] crazy [/recyclenoob] cool
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Newcomer - 01/25/07 08:22 AM
who me? never wink.. hehe
Posted By: §intå× Re: Newcomer - 01/25/07 01:16 PM
Welcome to the board. As long as you are willing to do some leg work there are many here that will help you learn.
Posted By: Reignbow_Brite Re: Newcomer - 01/27/07 01:13 AM
great as long as I'm not a burden awesome. If there is something I dunno I'll get a *ahem* copy of one of the dummies books on it. If it doesn't help then I'll pester away. laugh
Posted By: §intå× Re: Newcomer - 01/29/07 04:53 PM
what are you looking to learn about?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Newcomer - 01/29/07 07:56 PM
Lol, become a web developer and code aimelessly for me; muahahah! :x
Posted By: Reignbow_Brite Re: Newcomer - 02/12/07 04:47 AM
sry been working on A+ cert and then enrolling in computer engineering, but mainly I'm going to work my way from beginners prog to machine code then work on building my own goods scrap metal up :D, logic controllers, the works...but one step at a time so I'll check back when I can and chime in as I can.
Posted By: booyaka Re: Newcomer - 08/23/07 06:41 AM
yeah im new and like am having issues with writing this data acquisition software for a particle physics experiment, but give me time and i might catch on and stuff ...
Posted By: booyaka Re: Newcomer - 08/23/07 06:42 AM
yeah im new and like am having issues with writing this data acquisition software for a particle physics experiment, but give me time and i might catch on and stuff ...
Posted By: booyaka Re: Newcomer - 08/23/07 06:42 AM
oops...
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Newcomer - 08/23/07 11:02 AM
Lol so you hijack another thread that's got nothing to do with writing software...
Posted By: booyaka Re: Newcomer - 08/30/07 04:49 AM
i know, i have a short attention span....
© UGN Security Forum