UGN Security
No, that new user called "SiLeNt RaGe" is not me. That is a particularly lame [censored] looking version of my name, and like HELL I'd create one like it.

Whoever it is is gonna die though.
Didn't I disable that account?

Jesus Rage, how many followers do you have now, theres 4 likenesses to you registered! lol...
maybe they like my [censored].
maybe SilentRage is the fake one, and SiLeNt RaGe is the real one...
omg, its a consperisy!
thats what i was thinking
OMG that is some funny [censored]. And you are hardly around anymore. BTW I'm Learner
actually there's alot of ppl who uses nicks like SilentStriker or SilentAnger, and I've met ppl with SilentRage as a nick before and It's not especially rare....

Except for my name;) People can't even think of a more perfect name then AlienTerror, no one has come up with that perfect nick yet, except me=)
eh, what do you know frightened immigrant
heh so far i only saw one other cybernerd but digital geek is coming very close smile just out of curiousity what happened to SiLeNt RaGe
Haha, well to tell you the truth, I used this nick for more than two years now. When I registered here, I made sure that no one had a nick closer to mine, but didn't noticed you smile
( after I did I thought I'll get flamed or something ... but you're cool laugh )
Oh yeh, search yahoo for Gizmo lol...

I've used Gizmo since 198?, dialing up from my 286 that I just upgraded to have a 14.4 modem, worth 4 grand, me and my 20 meg hard drive that I stole from my moms box and placed my 5meg in her system, yup yup... OMG, I was in heaven when I got my 250meg hard drive... Then of corse there was when I got my processor upgrade, then purchased 3 boxes from Nike... I remember the day Windows 3.11 came out lol, and 95 haha...
OMFG you rember all that too? 1995 running of the nerds for windows 95. I rember upgrading to DOS 5.0 and thinking Oh yea power!!!

Learning the old basic language. The one that required each line actualy be numbered. Learning turbo pascal on our lightning fast 486's with a co-processor chips in school. ha ha ha ha ha

Our teach explaining how we might see artificail integigence but never more than a 500 meg processor due to heat issues.

I rember the first time I drooled over a 1 gig HD. I think I creamed my pants.

Hey gizy, Rember the awsome MS DOS Shell. OMG they good ole days.
haha yes.. I remember the day that DOS 7.2 was released :x... I liked "Menu" lol...

My grandpa was/is a [censored] jeet basic programmer :x...
search google for sinetific... all you find is me and one link to a mock news article about nasa where the spell scientific wrong. Its kinda scary. people might start stalking me or some [censored]. But if i had some generic [censored] name like sin no one would be able to tell me apart.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...f&q=sinetific&btnG=Google+Search
Mornse is the shizzy. I didn't realize till afterwards that it was like Morse Code, but I didn't mean it to be. It was just a random word that popped to my head like 4 or 5 years ago when I needed a character name for Diablo, heh.
That's what you people get for being so unoriginal with your nicks. Search Google for "Asteos" and the only results you will find is BBS's to which I'm a registered member of (UGN member list is one of the pages that pops up) and a couple of pages written in Greek.
Το Asteos είναι το φάντασμα θάλασσας υπολογισμού laugh
A google search on pergesu is all me. Except for that last one, it's like Mr. Astronomy's Home page or some [censored], which has my email addy on it. I really don't think that's me... Anyway, if anyone cares to know what my name is, read it backwards.
Use Grep? Ha!
Posted By: Curse Re: Ok, I've had enough people ask me this.... - 01/04/03 07:12 AM
Search Google for "Curse" and you find a bunch of creepy [censored]...
Search google for "unreal," and you get a bunch of faggish-[censored] pages by highschool dropouts heralding Unreal Tournament as the new messiah. Losers.
ahhhh! i'm a high school dropout!

anyway.. yeah.. so.. i kind of like my nick. fleshwound.. ohhhh yeahhhh. but i searched google for it just to see what would come up. i guess there is some really shitty band from georgia that is called fleshwound. blahhh. there's a tattoo parlor site called fleshwound. oh.. and some crappy film company called fleshwound films.

yep.. i'm getting screwed here. dammit. i should take out a copyright on the name fleshwound. that way anyone that wanted to use it, would have to ok it with me first, then they'd have to pay me everytime it was used.
Posted By: ohfuk Re: Ok, I've had enough people ask me this.... - 01/04/03 05:41 PM
well, im the only ohfuk in all of google, only because my name sucks so much frown
now if you add a space, you get some 19000 matches for oh fuk
Posted By: Crime Re: Ok, I've had enough people ask me this.... - 01/04/03 10:52 PM
you should go back to "Hack Angel"
die
Might as well switch to something. The whole reason you picked this name is over/banned... And you have more than proven your ability to control a flame/argument since.

/me shuts up now.
haha, tron wasn't the only reason. H@ck@ngel is on first impression a lame name. Also, people would ask me if I was a girl. Angel is a feminine name. SilentRage is properly masculine, cool, and more appropriate. laugh
Posted By: Curse Re: Ok, I've had enough people ask me this.... - 01/06/03 07:10 AM
SR, you aren't a girl!!??
He's like Mango.
nope Curse, he isn't. At least that's what he told me...

btw fleshy, what's up ? how ya doin ?

greetz to all
Posted By: ohfuk Re: Ok, I've had enough people ask me this.... - 01/06/03 10:17 PM
lol, plack pimp is trying to be just that... a black pimp

SR's a sexor bich lol
Posted By: Crime Re: Ok, I've had enough people ask me this.... - 01/07/03 12:06 AM
[Linked Image]
Arch Angel
hey i'm sitting on a modem here...it takes ages to get that pic. u coudn't do it like in ASCII?
Posted By: Curse Re: Ok, I've had enough people ask me this.... - 01/08/03 10:59 AM
Why would he do that? That doesn't irritate people on Dial-Up Modems...
haha, u noticed that too ohfuk? hmmm well, sin, actually, one day we were doing that searching google for UGN member's SNs thing and I found your recipe for jalapeno pizza bagels. oh yeah, and someone called "SilentRage" talking about their S&M fetish....
heh, I like Metallica, but I haven't heard the S&M.
Posted By: Curse Re: Ok, I've had enough people ask me this.... - 01/10/03 05:42 AM
/me hopes SR knows what dashocker really meant...
ah, now I do. I didn't think about the other meaning of S&M. smile
heh heh, now everyone can't yell at me for liking Metallica cause SR does too...he makes it cool...
they were all down hill from the 'black album' on. There lack of record sales and overestimation of profits led them to me a file sharing opponent and there for 'tools' in my opinion.
metallica sucks sweaty donkey balls. blahhhhh. boooourns on metallica.
I'm still a listener of Metallica, and proud of it.

Course sin never agrees with my musical tastes...Rush pwns you. smile
I hate metallica, thats final! lol... limey cheap bastards ::grumbles::
gizmo is just mad cause Metallica sued him...
but yeah, no one yell at me for liking Metallica!
kekeke, two global ops agree with me. feel the love. speaking of yelling at me, what happened to Energy and Sox...
Digital Jew and Wendy scared them off :-/...
© UGN Security Forum