UGN Security
Posted By: firewallburner Hustlas Help - 09/27/02 04:59 PM
Whats up people. Im in a bit of a jam. I need to come up with a way to get 220$ in 4 days. I dont have nothing to sell, and no money put up. This is really important. So, all you hustlers please tell me some quick hustles to get what i need fast. I just got fired from my job aslo. So your help would be appriciated it. Later
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: Hustlas Help - 09/27/02 05:36 PM
if you check ugn's kbase, there are alot of outdated texts, some of them still work. What I would suggest you do, is get a loan. Also, people are more likely to help if you tell them why you need money.
Posted By: Shinobi Re: Hustlas Help - 09/27/02 05:43 PM
Aight dude, here is what you do. You go downtown to the most busy place you can find, strip off all your clothes and dance around to a rhyme you are singing as you make it up in your head. People will throw you money to eaither shut the hell up or because they feel sorry for you. For real though if you have any talent at all then go downtown in use it EX: Whenever I an riding my bike downtown and I need a drink. I walk up to every person I see and say "I'll show you a trick for a dollar." Almost everyone says yes, I do a simple trick that looks cool and I get my money and I am no longer in need of fluids! So use something like that and you will be able to come up with something. Then again you could always beat the hell outta some old lady and steal her purse. Whatever is more you.
Posted By: firewallburner Re: Hustlas Help - 09/27/02 06:29 PM
Well, I need the money to pay my phone bill, and time is runnin low. The K-base is down for construction so i guess ima have to go rob somebody. Its something that i dont wanna do cuz im not a theif like that but i guess you gotta do what ya gotta do.
Posted By: unreal Re: Hustlas Help - 09/27/02 07:37 PM
Tell you what you've got to do: Work for your own damn money, instead of being a theif. Topic closed. I hope you go to jail.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Hustlas Help - 09/27/02 08:57 PM
The search is closed, if you care to READ the kbase is up.
© UGN Security Forum