UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin Old Friends, Come and Gone... - 04/03/09 05:01 AM
I spent a better half of the afternoon looking for an old computer buddy of mine, Anubis503 (Jason Dylan Taylor)... He and I hadn't always gotten along too much over the years, and I figured it was time to make amends and try to become friends with him (I've known him since I was a wee ninja); myself, Anubis, BlueWolf (Hi Ziggy!) and several others used to hang out when we could back in the day...

Well, I'm poking around online and can't find anything on his handle, but I type in his full (legal) name and, I'm presented with... his obituary?...

Now, we may not have always gotten along, I figured he was still just mad at me... To see that he's actually dead... that really caught me offguard...

So, I figure, we'll have a new project here; to find our long lost brother and sister ninja's; from UGN past and present... See what they're up to, see if we can get them to come by and say hello! And all else fails, free advertising to their new websites should they choose...

So, if you have a request, let me know and I'll try to find whomever you'd like!
Posted By: gliderdad Re: Old Friends, Come and Gone... - 04/04/09 12:34 AM
Sorry to hear it Giz
Posted By: Digital Geek Re: Old Friends, Come and Gone... - 04/04/09 03:00 AM
locate Infinite and bring him back

he was hardcore

laugh
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Old Friends, Come and Gone... - 04/04/09 05:15 AM
Originally Posted by Digital Geek
locate Infinite and bring him back

he was hardcore

laugh
Lol easy enough...
Posted By: Infinite Re: Old Friends, Come and Gone... - 04/04/09 07:27 AM
sup DG?
Posted By: Artic Warrior Re: Old Friends, Come and Gone... - 04/04/09 07:27 PM
Infinite!!

I tracked down Crime and Weeve. Well more like followed them until they acknowledged my existence.

What ever happened to that chick. She had breasts as her avatar??
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Old Friends, Come and Gone... - 04/05/09 02:18 AM
Girlie; donno, life? lol
Posted By: Digital Geek Re: Old Friends, Come and Gone... - 04/05/09 02:47 AM
Hey Infinite, nice to see you again smile Didn't see any more posts form you and I didn't see you on IRC, thought you were gone laugh
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Old Friends, Come and Gone... - 04/05/09 03:45 AM
He was, I hit on him on Facebook :P
Posted By: Infinite Re: Old Friends, Come and Gone... - 04/07/09 10:21 AM
Yeh, I'm still around. I haven't posted here in... I think it was 3 years when I looked at my history. I swing by the IRC once every couple months... Giz has me on FB and Twitter so it was easy for him to find me wink
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Old Friends, Come and Gone... - 04/07/09 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by Infinite
Yeh, I'm still around. I haven't posted here in... I think it was 3 years when I looked at my history. I swing by the IRC once every couple months... Giz has me on FB and Twitter so it was easy for him to find me wink
Yeh, I rub his leg when he's not paying attention :P...
Posted By: Artic Warrior Re: Old Friends, Come and Gone... - 04/07/09 06:45 PM
Where is curse?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Old Friends, Come and Gone... - 04/07/09 08:00 PM
On the IRC lol
© UGN Security Forum